Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
B
Redneck Troll
OP Offline
Redneck Troll
B
$50 for a set of gutted cats, plus core charge of $100 per set. In case you don't know how a core charge works... You bring back you originals and get the $100 back...

http://www.bnmotorsports.com "And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my CEG brothers. And you will know I am the Moderator when I lay my vengeance upon you."
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
knew that much

but its not something we'll be doing at the mod meet?

-Matt "Pain heals, chicks dig scars, and glory lasts forever!" will do/pay just about anything for the following parts: CF sunroof glass replacement OEM CF trunk Non OEM style cf or fiberglass hood not the cf1 design
Q
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
Q
Originally posted by Hector:
I might have to take a drive out there!

If Hector decides to go, then you can count me in fellas...

D
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
D
Originally posted by Milan007:
Originally posted by Hector:
I might have to take a drive out there!

If Hector decides to go, then you can count me in fellas...

It would be great to see both of ya there!!!

Q
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
Q
Davo I would love to come! I have very fond memeories of Iowa. Would be good to meet you guys, and hang with the old wolves again... Hope that Hector decides to go.

Stupid suspension...

B
Redneck Troll
OP Offline
Redneck Troll
B
Originally posted by Speed Demon:
knew that much

but its not something we'll be doing at the mod meet?

Not something we'd have time for unless we wanted to sacrifice 4 hours Friday night to do it. I'm not up for that right now...;)

http://www.bnmotorsports.com "And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my CEG brothers. And you will know I am the Moderator when I lay my vengeance upon you."
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
even with 2-3 wrenches under the car? bah I REFUSE TO BELIEVE THIS! UNACCEPTABLE BRAD!!

j/k its cool man, i might have to snag a set from ya anyhow, i'm sure i can do it in my garage

-Matt "Pain heals, chicks dig scars, and glory lasts forever!" will do/pay just about anything for the following parts: CF sunroof glass replacement OEM CF trunk Non OEM style cf or fiberglass hood not the cf1 design
B
Redneck Troll
OP Offline
Redneck Troll
B
Originally posted by Speed Demon:
even with 2-3 wrenches under the car? bah I REFUSE TO BELIEVE THIS! UNACCEPTABLE BRAD!!

j/k its cool man, i might have to snag a set from ya anyhow, i'm sure i can do it in my garage

3 wrenches?!?!?!? BAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!! You can get your fingers on the nut of the rear manifold, or see it, but never both at the same time. That's where the extra time is taken. Besides, 2-3 wrenches meens more down time for drinking beer and bench racing too... I'm quicker by myself in that respect... unless I start talking to myself...

D
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
D
I hope you weren't including me in that 2-3 Matt.

S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
Originally posted by Davo7SVT:
I hope you weren't including me in that 2-3 Matt.

PUSSY!

edit: wow i cant believe that word isnt blocked off

Last edited by Speed Demon; 08/29/02 09:23 PM.

Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Link Copied to Clipboard