Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
D
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
D
Originally posted by bnoon:
Great, that'll be one new WP install... would you like TB optimization or gutted cats to make it a combo? You can biggie size that combo with a 3L...

I'm thinking about the gutted cats and TB....give me an estimate.

R
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
R
Hey Brad can you help a guy out with a cheap hotel room?
Priceline wants a credit card number up front and I'm reluctant to give it to them. I want to come down Friday and stay till Sunday and yes I might be buying some parts from you! Any help you can give would be great!

99 Contour Sport SE MTX KKM filter, B&M shifter No res, BAT kit Green car silver hood (because silver is faster)
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
brad..... is it that much of a pain to take the cats off then bang em out? how much do you want for pre-made 'high flow' cats?

-Matt "Pain heals, chicks dig scars, and glory lasts forever!" will do/pay just about anything for the following parts: CF sunroof glass replacement OEM CF trunk Non OEM style cf or fiberglass hood not the cf1 design
L
CEG road warrior
CEG road warrior
L
Originally posted by Speed Demon:
brad, would you happen to have the items needed to make MIL eliminators if you had some nice precats and cats without the funky smelling stuff in em? I wouldnt mind bangin a screwdriver around a bit in mine for some performance.

I won't allow you to break the cats out while they're on the car while at my mod meet. That's what I'm saving the broken cat's dust for... to scare you (and the rest of the CEG) away from doing the mystery mod with the manifolds on the car. I will have pre-gutted cats available and could easily get the parts to make MILs too.

Davo7SVT, broken WP and you're still going to drive to Iowa??? Takes all of an hour or so to change it out if you drive to NAPA or buy one from BAT. Make sure to get the gasket too. If you do it here, I'll have to charge you $20 for the clean up and disposal of the old coolant.

Nothin but love for Hector!

Hector 2003 Rally Red Mitsubishi Evolution VIII 257HP/259TQ 2005 Lapis Blue Mazda 6s RET: 00 Cabernet Red Ford Contour Zetec ATX SUPERCHARGED 160HP/141TQ
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
has anyone here ran any ATX's in the quarter mile? if so what was your times?

1996 Mystique 2.0 GS Zetec AT Cold Air Intake, DTM Exhaust, Fog Lights, 6 Speaker Sound System Powered By A Awesome Kenwood CD Player. 215/40/17's with Shinwa 7 Spoke Rims!!! 92K miles 1985 (rare) Mitsubishi Starion Turbo
L
CEG road warrior
CEG road warrior
L
Originally posted by ogre:
has anyone here ran any ATX's in the quarter mile? if so what was your times?
Look in my sig.

Hector 2003 Rally Red Mitsubishi Evolution VIII 257HP/259TQ 2005 Lapis Blue Mazda 6s RET: 00 Cabernet Red Ford Contour Zetec ATX SUPERCHARGED 160HP/141TQ
B
Learned patience the hard way
Learned patience the hard way
B
Originally posted by RT and his SE:
Hey Brad can you help a guy out with a cheap hotel room?
Priceline wants a credit card number up front and I'm reluctant to give it to them. I want to come down Friday and stay till Sunday and yes I might be buying some parts from you! Any help you can give would be great!

You can get away with only paying what you want by starting out with your lowest price and only choosing one area of town to stay in. Then keep expanding your area and maybe bump your price by about $5. That is how we ended up getting them for $25 last time we had a meet.

Rick

Owner of 00 #1611 Silver (Totalled) 98.5 T-Red SVT #6180 Buckshot77@msn.com Misc 3L parts for sale
B
Redneck Troll
OP Offline
Redneck Troll
B
Originally posted by Speed Demon:
brad..... is it that much of a pain to take the cats off then bang em out? how much do you want for pre-made 'high flow' cats?

Yes, it is a bit of a pain. It takes a good 3-4 hours to swap them out... especially since I haven't done any for about 9 months, I'd have to relearn it all over again... $50 for regular gutting and $75 for premium gutting/smoothing.

Davo, you have a PM.

RT, I'll see what I can set up for a hotel for ya...

http://www.bnmotorsports.com "And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my CEG brothers. And you will know I am the Moderator when I lay my vengeance upon you."
B
Redneck Troll
OP Offline
Redneck Troll
B
Hotwire has rooms for $29 a night up to $55 a night for the 13th, 14th, checking out the 15th. Ranging from a 2.5 star hotel to a 3.5 star, both decent places within a few miles of my home here in West Des Moines. Anyone want it?

http://www.bnmotorsports.com "And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my CEG brothers. And you will know I am the Moderator when I lay my vengeance upon you."
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S

Yes, it is a bit of a pain. It takes a good 3-4 hours to swap them out... especially since I haven't done any for about 9 months, I'd have to relearn it all over again... $50 for regular gutting and $75 for premium gutting/smoothing.

$50 to replace cat(s) with gutted cats? or $50 per cat? how many are there... i'm dumb, i want silver gauges and a wing!

-Matt "Pain heals, chicks dig scars, and glory lasts forever!" will do/pay just about anything for the following parts: CF sunroof glass replacement OEM CF trunk Non OEM style cf or fiberglass hood not the cf1 design
Page 3 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Link Copied to Clipboard