Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
B
Redneck Troll
OP Offline
Redneck Troll
B
Not a chance for me to help with that rear sway bar installation. Welding in those brackets suck... Maybe if Rick feels like crawling around on the ground for a couple of hours... or if you came out Friday night perhaps someone would be free to do it.

We should have on hand several 3L parts including possibly some 2.5 heads with 3L valves and several spare parts everywhere... Fun to look at if you've never seen them before. Gutted precats and some internal *sand* that came from them will be on hand as well as optimized TB's, gauges, and powder coated items. Obviously it would be easier to twist my arm if they were BNM items to be installed, but bring anything and everything and we'll see what we can do.

http://www.bnmotorsports.com "And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my CEG brothers. And you will know I am the Moderator when I lay my vengeance upon you."
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
brad, would you happen to have the items needed to make MIL eliminators if you had some nice precats and cats without the funky smelling stuff in em? I wouldnt mind bangin a screwdriver around a bit in mine for some performance.

-Matt "Pain heals, chicks dig scars, and glory lasts forever!" will do/pay just about anything for the following parts: CF sunroof glass replacement OEM CF trunk Non OEM style cf or fiberglass hood not the cf1 design
L
CEG road warrior
CEG road warrior
L
Originally posted by Speed Demon:
i dont think dave will say it since he hasnt met you but i will.... POST WHORE!!!!
Why all the hatin?

Hector 2003 Rally Red Mitsubishi Evolution VIII 257HP/259TQ 2005 Lapis Blue Mazda 6s RET: 00 Cabernet Red Ford Contour Zetec ATX SUPERCHARGED 160HP/141TQ
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
psh
aint nothin but love up in here!

-Matt "Pain heals, chicks dig scars, and glory lasts forever!" will do/pay just about anything for the following parts: CF sunroof glass replacement OEM CF trunk Non OEM style cf or fiberglass hood not the cf1 design
D
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
D
So Hector, we'll see ya on the 15th?

L
CEG road warrior
CEG road warrior
L
Well there is supposed to be a meet on the 15th here. But as of now I don't know. If not I might take a drive out there.

Hector 2003 Rally Red Mitsubishi Evolution VIII 257HP/259TQ 2005 Lapis Blue Mazda 6s RET: 00 Cabernet Red Ford Contour Zetec ATX SUPERCHARGED 160HP/141TQ
B
Redneck Troll
OP Offline
Redneck Troll
B
Originally posted by Speed Demon:
brad, would you happen to have the items needed to make MIL eliminators if you had some nice precats and cats without the funky smelling stuff in em? I wouldnt mind bangin a screwdriver around a bit in mine for some performance.

I won't allow you to break the cats out while they're on the car while at my mod meet. That's what I'm saving the broken cat's dust for... to scare you (and the rest of the CEG) away from doing the mystery mod with the manifolds on the car. I will have pre-gutted cats available and could easily get the parts to make MILs too.

Davo7SVT, broken WP and you're still going to drive to Iowa??? Takes all of an hour or so to change it out if you drive to NAPA or buy one from BAT. Make sure to get the gasket too. If you do it here, I'll have to charge you $20 for the clean up and disposal of the old coolant.

Nothin but love for Hector!

http://www.bnmotorsports.com "And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my CEG brothers. And you will know I am the Moderator when I lay my vengeance upon you."
D
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
D
It's not broken right now, I just want to do it before it breaks.

B
Redneck Troll
OP Offline
Redneck Troll
B
Great, that'll be one new WP install... would you like TB optimization or gutted cats to make it a combo? You can biggie size that combo with a 3L...

S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
Originally posted by Hector:
Well there is supposed to be a meet on the 15th here. But as of now I don't know. If not I might take a drive out there.

I was thinking of doing the same thing take a trip out to farm country and then goto the BBQ on sunday if we have to buy us.

2003 Subaru WRX some mods Even if you don't have the answer, you certainly have to admire the problem. aka ZetecRacing
Page 2 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Link Copied to Clipboard