Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
B
Redneck Troll
OP Offline
Redneck Troll
B
Due to stupidity on my part, the Iowa meet has a NEW DATE!!!!!!!!!!! The auto-X is on Sat. September 14th, held by the Mustang Club of Central Iowa. Anyone looking for a good time flogging their cars around a fun/tight course or seeing others do it to their cars are welcome. Find the course info here.

Registration 9:00 am / Drivers Meeting 10:00 am / First car off at 10:15 am

MCCI members - $20 per driver / Non members - $25 per driver

To run in optional point series classes - $5 additional per driver per event

After we get done at the track, or when/if we get bored of running, we'll head to my place for a late afternoon BBQ. We can stop along the way for people to get some meat to go on the grill, sides, beer, etc. The grocery store is only a couple of blocks from my house, so don't worry if you forget anything.

Later we can go to Porky's for cruise night or to Sprocket's for indoor carting to the max. Maybe even make a mod meet or cruise of our own. Or just sit around at my place drinking beers...

BNM dicounts will be given at the meet. Make offers to your heart's content... resonable offers that is.

My address is:

3312 Maple Street
West Des Moines, Iowa 50265

Cell phone is (515) 779-QUIK (7845 for those without a "Q" on their dial pad). Leave me a message...

Come in on Friday night to earn insider BNM information. You can look at 3 liter parts, optimized TB's, powder coated parts, gauges, etc.

Hotels can be found on priceline.com for $25 a night in West Des Moines hotels (very nice, and fairly new too). If you need any help, let me know.

Last edited by bnoon; 08/23/02 01:22 PM.

http://www.bnmotorsports.com "And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my CEG brothers. And you will know I am the Moderator when I lay my vengeance upon you."
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
i think dave and i will be there, i will for sure! maybe dave can drag the young america stiquie along with him

-Matt "Pain heals, chicks dig scars, and glory lasts forever!" will do/pay just about anything for the following parts: CF sunroof glass replacement OEM CF trunk Non OEM style cf or fiberglass hood not the cf1 design
D
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
D
I'm game for sure...I can't wait....just hope to have the springs and intake on by then....COUNT ME IN!!!!!....as far as Jimmy, hopefully he can come along as well....

L
CEG road warrior
CEG road warrior
L
I might have to take a drive out there!

Hector 2003 Rally Red Mitsubishi Evolution VIII 257HP/259TQ 2005 Lapis Blue Mazda 6s RET: 00 Cabernet Red Ford Contour Zetec ATX SUPERCHARGED 160HP/141TQ
D
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
D
Originally posted by Hector:

I'll bring my laptop so you can post during the meet...

L
CEG road warrior
CEG road warrior
L
Originally posted by Davo7SVT:
Originally posted by Hector:

I'll bring my laptop so you can post during the meet...
What is that supposed to mean?

Hector 2003 Rally Red Mitsubishi Evolution VIII 257HP/259TQ 2005 Lapis Blue Mazda 6s RET: 00 Cabernet Red Ford Contour Zetec ATX SUPERCHARGED 160HP/141TQ
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
i dont think dave will say it since he hasnt met you but i will.... POST WHORE!!!!

-Matt "Pain heals, chicks dig scars, and glory lasts forever!" will do/pay just about anything for the following parts: CF sunroof glass replacement OEM CF trunk Non OEM style cf or fiberglass hood not the cf1 design
$
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
$
Des Moines isn't too far from me. I'd take a Saturday off for a drive down there. Count me in!

99 Red SVT Weapon R intake-Ground Control coilovers-Superchip-resonator removed****Rat Bastards stole my Si so I bought a S V T****
R
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
R
I'd be up for that!
Any chance I could get some help putting on an Aussie bar? ?
Other than that it sounds like a GREAT time!

99 Contour Sport SE MTX KKM filter, B&M shifter No res, BAT kit Green car silver hood (because silver is faster)
D
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
D
I'd love to make this more of a mod meet....although I can't think of much I need to do in the next six months other than paint, springs, and intake. Hopefully I'll have the door handle LED mod down to a science by then (looking for the right LEDS or lenses) and be able to put some in for someone. We'll see though.

EDIT: Oh yeah, I need my water pump impellar changed...I'll trade the installation of that for any DIY mod (door ding guards, fog light fix, taking reflectors out of 2G headlights, etc.)

EDIT AGAIN: I can do car audio too.

Last edited by Davo7SVT; 08/26/02 07:47 AM.
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Link Copied to Clipboard