Next Thread
Print Thread
#417384 08/21/02 03:53 PM
S
New CEG\'er
OP Offline
New CEG\'er
S
Just wanted to introduce myself as I stumbled upon this site while browsing through the SVTOA.com site. I have a Silver Frost 2000 SVT Contour and my son has a Black 2000 SVT Contour, both with Midnight Blue interior. At this point, both are stock and mine will most likely will stay that way, but since he also has a mint 94 SVT Cobra that is heavily modified, I imagine he will be tweaking a few things on his Contour soon.

We live in Birmingham, Alabama and of course are interested in meeting and talking to other SVT Contour owners in our area and region.

The neatest thing about my Contour is that (so far, at least) my wife cannot drive a 5-speed! And I am going to try to keep it that way as long as possible. We also have a 98 Laser Red Mustang GT (automatic, 4.6L) that is immaculate that my wife loves.

Would love to be able to find some of the SVT Contour apparel but imagine that is not very likely.

Am looking forward to reading comments, problems, and suggestions on the site. I was a member of www.markviii.org as earlier this year we had three Mark VIII's. Great cars, quite powerful, but constantly breaking down, and expensive to repair as well.

Take care.

Steve Sawyer
Birmingham, Alabama

2000 SVT Contour Toreador red/tan Stock for now...
#417385 08/21/02 04:22 PM
T
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
T
Welcome and I hope you enjoy the site!! We are having a meet in Chattanooga, TN on Saturday. I know that pretty far away, but if you have nothing else to do you're welcome to join us.

As for apparel there is a topic in the group buy forum for CEG T-shirts. You may also want to check out www.svtperformance.com. I believe on their home page there is an apparel link. They don't have Contour specific apparel, just SVT apparel. Hope this helps.

Last edited by thisgirls98.5SVT; 08/21/02 04:26 PM.

-Amanda- * 1998.5 CSVT Black/blue * Born on 6/11/98 * #6388 of 6535 * Aussie Mesh *Carbon Fiber Dash kit * 17in Velox VX-8's/Hankook Ventus * Brullen Baby!!!! * RVM Intake
#417386 08/22/02 02:52 PM
S
New CEG\'er
OP Offline
New CEG\'er
S
Amanda,

I really appreciate the invitation and the information on the apparel. Chattanooga is only 3 hours or less from Birmingham, but I have a full plate this weekend already. But please do keep me posted on future events. We have "Cruise-ins" in the Birmingham area every Saturday night on a revolving basis at four different locations. They have become very popular and you see just about any kind of car you can imagine there. But the SVT Contours are few and far between, as one might expect. Perhaps you can get down one Saturday night and join us for some old fashioned fun. Thanks again.

Steve

2000 SVT Contour Toreador red/tan Stock for now...

Moderated by  Lee_dup2, unisys12 

Link Copied to Clipboard