Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
C
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
C
In another post someone asked if this worked on contours because it was advertised that it is for th Focus. I spoke with the sales dept at steeda and they confirmed that it will work with all MTX 75 contiques. This is a much cheaper shifter then the B&M short throw and he has offered 10% off the price of 109.95 for a qty 10 and 15% off for qty 20. More info can be found on www.steeda.com under the Focus drivetrain section. Interested parties holler.

M
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
M
interested......

1998 Black 3L Contour SVT Sweet Home Alabama
F
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
F
Geez, that seems high.

Check OBX for there version of the B&M

Link to Ebay for $69.00 Dutch Auction

Or Maybe this one from Steeda. Weird thin is that Steeda is not mcuh of a shorter shift lever, but is designed to have short throws.

Shift your Focus faster and easier with Steeda's Tri-Ax/F short throw shifter. The Tri-Ax/F is more than just a short handle. We re-engineered the entire shift mechanism with an improved pivot ratio so you can enjoy faster shifts without having to bend down to reach the shift knob. The shift knob is located in a more comfortable position than the too-tall factory shifter, without being too-short like other "short-throw" shifters

See Ebay auction for starting bid at $80 No shift knob with the Steeda tho!

Contact the seller on Ebay and I bet he can hook you guys up with a real Group buy price!!!

Money doesn't always bring happiness. People with ten million dollars are no happier than people with nine million dollars ~ Hobart Brown
T
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
T
Interested here too!

Gone: 98 E0 Silver SVT '00 ZX2 Kip Killmons Tysons Ford killed my clutch and did not stand behind their word. NEVER visit this dealership, they are fraudulent!
C
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
C
Originally posted by Fmr12B:

Or Maybe this one from Steeda. Weird thin is that Steeda is not mcuh of a shorter shift lever, but is designed to have short throws.

See Ebay auction for starting bid at $80 No shift knob with the Steeda tho!

Contact the seller on Ebay and I bet he can hook you guys up with a real Group buy price!!!

Possibly, I'll look into it, but notice that his buy it now sell price is right up there with steeda's regular price.

M
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
M
I contacted the seller about some type of a group buy on these. personally, I would rather have the obx, it looks nicer, and is a shorter shifter, the steeda even says in the description about the length of the shifter. Anyway, if anyone is interested LMK and I will make a more formal message when he replies.
thanks
Moose

T
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
T
I would personally rather have a longer shifter than the B&M, but shorter than stock. That would make the Steeda shifter perfect for me. The B&M is too short for my likings and I don't care for it.

Gone: 98 E0 Silver SVT '00 ZX2 Kip Killmons Tysons Ford killed my clutch and did not stand behind their word. NEVER visit this dealership, they are fraudulent!
C
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
C
I talked to the guy on ebay. $80 for the steeda for qty 10+. Let me know guys

S
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
S
I am in... I want one anyways, cause now I own a focus, so I want it.. put me down on a list.. especially for 80$$!!

besides, Steeda replaces about the whole linkage and everything, not just the shifter...

2002 Focus ZX3, MTX-75: A good amount of mods 2003 SVT Focus ZX5, Getrag-6: FS Stressbar Best mod ever to my tour: A Beautiful passenger seat filler, that is my girl!!
M
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
M
with or w/out shift knob? I am def in if it is included, have to think about it if not, still have to have the reverse lock out shift knob right?
Moose

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard