Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
H
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
H
Even worse is the idiot in the left lane that regulates traffic and you try to pass them on the right and they pull right in front of you at the last second before you slam on the brakes or swerve on the shoulder. After 3 times withing 5 miles, my wife demanded I get the BAT horn so that the car wouldn't get hit. All three times I layed on the horn and they still continued over into my lane, no signal, no swerve back into the left lane, nothing.

I passed a dodge ram jacked up 4x4 pickup on the right, and the guy was pissed, so he speeds up, but not doesn't get close to me. I get off at the exit, he follows, stops right behind me, honks horn for 30 secs. Gets out of his truck, bangs on my window, so I just dump the clutch and run the redlight. Idiot Redneck!

Sold 1998 Contour LX 13.868 sec 1/4 mile time. Two years of rental cars, seriously. Holding out for 07 Cobra Mustang.
D
I feel Guilty, Oh so guilty
D
Originally posted by HellaHydro:
oh i'm a full advocate of the last minute merger, especially if I tried to get in before hand and jerkoffs like you guys choose not to let me in . i have no problem taking things into my own hands, trust me...

Really? In what way would you take things into your own hands?

BTW, I don't let people in. I have let people drive on the shoulder for 1/4 mile or more. But most of the time, I will just move far enough into that lane not to let others around me.

"If you are flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a fire exit" -Mitch Hedberg
A
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
A
It doesn't bother me as much as it used to, but the left lane huggers (either by regulating or by ignorance to their environment) are annoying none-the-less. What annoys me more is when I do eventually pass them which I have to do on the right, they get mad at me?!? Pacers are far worse because you can't get around them ever.

I think my latest pet peave is those people that drive in moderate to heavy traffic and don't stay close to the car in front of them. If you leave a gap large enough for a car to fit, then you should assume a car will take that place, meaning your lane moves slower on average than the lane that car just left.

D
D
Originally posted by APT CSVT:

I think my latest pet peave is those people that drive in moderate to heavy traffic and don't stay close to the car in front of them. If you leave a gap large enough for a car to fit, then you should assume a car will take that place, meaning your lane moves slower on average than the lane that car just left.

You are describing my mom to a tee. She is the worst person in the world to have following you somewhere. She will always leave 7-8 car lengths that just keep getting filled over and over....

"If you are flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a fire exit" -Mitch Hedberg
N
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
N
I totally agree. just yesterday i was drive bak from the hospitol with my dad. and its pretty hard to tell there is a merging up front if you have a freakn van in front of u. when i did notice i put on my indicator so i can merge i get about quarter of the way in the right line and this mf decides hes not going to let me in. cause more traffic doing so. im stuck can move at all or i hit the barrel or that mfer next to me. eventually i bak out because this [censored] wont let me in. I swear some people should get their ass kiked. or hung for a better sence.

only way i dont let people in my lane is if they dont have their turning indicator on. if they got it on i let them in every time. granted no 1 perfect when your driving kind of fast and need to steer and cant turn it on. ill let them in but if there just trying to merge because of traffic in their lane and no turning indicator you can bet your ass their not getting infront of me.

Experience is the worst teacher; it gives the test before presenting the lesson. Why do you need the cats when u have dogs 04 WRX - TOTALED 3-5-05 Previoius Owned: 96 Contour LX with svt kit
T
I have no life
I have no life
T
Originally posted by ATCC SVT:

Please explain "trying it"

I was refering to driving in the left lane. If you try being a left lane bandit with me as a passenger I'm going to question how you got your license. The last I knew the left lane was for passing. I guess it would be hard for an Aussie to figure out.

-'96 SE MTX 3L -'98 SVT 1,173 of 6,535 -'05 Mazda 6s, loaded, g/f's ride -Need a 96-00 manual on CD? PM or email me
W
Back In Black
Back In Black
W
Watch the language guys... I don't want to be a jerk and have to start editing posts or locking this thread.
-Mark

1999 Black-N-Tan SVT Contour #291 Check out CD338.com:: The Premier Ford Fusion Site!
B
BDR Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
B
Hella MSN!

2000 CSVT (SOLD) #531/2150 now 2003 WRX !FINALLY SPONSORED! "Big Pimpin, Never Slippin"
A
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
A
Originally posted by HoosierContour:
I get off at the exit, he follows, stops right behind me, honks horn for 30 secs. Gets out of his truck, bangs on my window, so I just dump the clutch and run the redlight.
Lol, you're a stronger man then me. I would have dumped my stun-gun into him...touching my car. WTF is wrong with people.

-Giovanni One turbocharger. Two intercoolers. All love.
C
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
C
I hate brakers. They hit there breaks for any stupid reason. Oh, there's
a rock on the road, better be safe and slow down. They are the ones that cause
a trafic jam to begin with.

ED Black E0, 3L Hybrid. Long time ago... It was fast. real fast...
Page 2 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  WorldTour_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard