Print Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
S
Stazi Offline OP
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
S
I have decided to start driving with a bazooka on my car to blow the fugg out of those cocksmokers who think they have the right to regulate what speed I drive on the expressway.
If you wanna drive slow keep the fugg to the right , and don't switch into my lane when you see me coming to block me cos just because you don't like being passed or your POS Dodge Ram/Chevy Venture/Buick Roadmaster is slow and you are an azzhole!

Eat shiz and die haters!

HAVE A GREAT DAY!

2000 SVT Turbo 295hp/269ftlb@12psi #1 for Bendix Brakes Kits! Knuckles rebuilt w/new bearings $55 AUSSIE ENDLINKS $70 Gutted pre-cats $80/set A lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on mine!
C
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
C
Whey do people here have a hard time understanding that the left lane is the fast
lane?? Is this not taught in traffic school ???? I encounter this every morning
on the I696. A$$ holes, all of them

ED Black E0, 3L Hybrid. Long time ago... It was fast. real fast...
T
I have no life
I have no life
T
I'm your normal every day nice guy until you left lane bandit me. Then I hate you like the plague no matter who you are. If I'm riding w/ you and you try it you're not going to forget me.

-'96 SE MTX 3L -'98 SVT 1,173 of 6,535 -'05 Mazda 6s, loaded, g/f's ride -Need a 96-00 manual on CD? PM or email me
S
Stazi Offline OP
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
S
Originally posted by todras:
I'm your normal every day nice guy until you left lane bandit me. Then I hate you like the plague no matter who you are. If I'm riding w/ you and you try it you're not going to forget me.

Please explain "trying it"

2000 SVT Turbo 295hp/269ftlb@12psi #1 for Bendix Brakes Kits! Knuckles rebuilt w/new bearings $55 AUSSIE ENDLINKS $70 Gutted pre-cats $80/set A lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on mine!
T
I have no life
I have no life
T

-'96 SE MTX 3L -'98 SVT 1,173 of 6,535 -'05 Mazda 6s, loaded, g/f's ride -Need a 96-00 manual on CD? PM or email me
D
I feel Guilty, Oh so guilty
I feel Guilty, Oh so guilty
D
I will only do it if the left lane ends and someone is trying to drive to the end of the lane before merging and cutting everyone off who is being held up. In that case, the fast left lane driver can eat [censored] and end up in the median. If the lane doesn't end, I have no problem letting people pass me if they are going faster and intend to keep going faster.

"If you are flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a fire exit" -Mitch Hedberg
S
Stazi Offline OP
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
S
I agree with that. I hate those last-second mergers too.

After that road-worker was killed on I-94 near Metro Parkway, the Michagan State Troopers said they will fine the hell out of you if they catch you doing it.

Nonetheless, there are fuggers out there still doing that chit.

And I can't stop them cos I don't want them smashing up my nice Contour with their rusted out POS's.

Todd, you are retarded - I am trying to figure out what the hell you are talking about in your last sentence.

H
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
H
oh i'm a full advocate of the last minute merger, especially if I tried to get in before hand and jerkoffs like you guys choose not to let me in . i have no problem taking things into my own hands, trust me...

Q
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
Q
In am totally with you on this one! I even had a letter that I wrote to the Chicago Trubune published, blaming slow drivers for Higway deaths. Those slow POS have no fuking right to make me drive as they deem appropriate... It's those conceited azzholes that think they can rule the roads that cause the crashes. Gee, let me see, a guy is going 90mph, so I am gonna cut him off to make him slow down... I mean how fuking stupid can a person be?!?!? Of course, it's the fast drivers that get blamed... If speed kills, then why does Germany's Autobahn have less deaths than our stupid 55/65/70 mph highways do? So many times has this happened to me. Fuking azzholes, why don't you just do us all a favor and attempt to cut off a salt truck, or a cement truck, whatever is better... MF!

A
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
A
We can all go on a cannonball run and pass on the shoulder.

-Giovanni One turbocharger. Two intercoolers. All love.
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  WorldTour_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard