Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
G
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
G
Hey guys! I am planning a trip to the Asheville/Cherokee area for the second week of October. I will also be heading towards the Chimney Rock Park. Any suggestions on hotels (budget lol) in that area would be more than helpful. Thanks!

'95 GL White I've got mods.
J
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
J
I drive the roads up there a bunch, but never had to stay at a hotel...

I'll check around for you and get back to you...
Any price range specifically?

JasonS 2000 SVT #1119 Go: SHOshop Intake & y-pipe, Brullen exhaust, Eibach springs, EBC TurboGroove rotors, Corbeau seat, TRW 5pt Harness Show: Knauberized, Clear corners
G
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
G
Thanks! Well, I have been looking and noticed that the lodges are about $100 a night. I am hoping to keep it down to about $80 if I can help it.

G
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
G
Okay...accomodations done. Anyone have suggestions on some fun spots for nightly activity in that area?

P
P
I live in Western NC. There really isn't alot of night life in this area but Downtown Asheville has a few bars and small clubs. Asheville is really a hippy town and its laid back. West Asheville is where everyone cruises, every fri -sat night the streets are full of modified cars. I cruise through sometimes just to check out the cars.

I'll be in New Orleans this year at Halloween, I went last year and loved it. Email me and tell me what kind of things your into and what you want to see and maybe I can give you some suggestions.

Have a great day!

Tonya
ix186@bellsouth.net

G
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
G
Thanks, I will definitely email you. New Orleans at Halloween goes along with your CEG name. LOL. Cool! Any suggestions would be great! Cheers!

;}H

Moderated by  Lee_dup2, unisys12 

Link Copied to Clipboard