Next Thread
Print Thread
#413955 08/18/02 06:29 PM
B
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
B
Just wanted to say "thanks" to Chad and his roomate Fran for helping my out with my computer setup. A buddy of mine donated a Pentium II 350 to me, but it had no operating system and some of the bits were dangling around in the case.
Chad got to work on it, and several hours later I have a fast machine with all the cool software I need to run around the 'net with no problems. They even thru in a 4x CD-R drive so I can burn disks, a mouse, and gave me a smoking deal on a Sony Trinitron monitor! Chad rocks!

I guesss now I'm going to have to help with the Mystery Mod on his car in exchange for the computer hook up...

D
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
D
That sounds like a fair trade. Go for it, Chad!
BTW, I just may have the slowest computer on contour.org...it's a 233 from back in the day (5 yrs ago). Good thing there are close by/available computers that are much faster. I spent a lot of money this summer, so I'm going to wait until right before grad school to buy a new computer.

Derek Scion xB 5-spd Previous: 2000 Silver Frost SVT Please share the road with cyclists.
F
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
F
Yes indeed.....Did you post that with the PC Alex? I will call you sometime later today!

B
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
B
Yup, it's working like a charm now. I'm home for lunch right now, but call my cell and let me know whats up.

Moderated by  Keyser Soze 

Link Copied to Clipboard