Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
C
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
C
In reply to:

I love those headlights!!! THe front end looks very similar to the Saleen one. But overt all it looks too agressive/RICE!

I like the headlights, but a bumper like that would last about 2 days on the roads I drive on. Plus the mountains they call speed bumps over here would kill them even faster.
The hood is nice, though.

-Ken V. 1998.5 SE Praire Tan Zetec ATX psycho_bass@hotmail.com Roush springs Roush rear sway bar BAT struts 17" Millie Miglia HT3 and a ton of subtle asthetic mods
M
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
M
does anyone have any information on how much this costs, as well as whether or not it can be obtained from a source within the US?are there any other body kits like it?thanks

C
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
C
I know what your talkin about but haven't seen it lately...

John Was 96 Contour Zetec RIP Now 2001 Chrysler 300M.... I Will Have Another Soon... I AM NO TRADER......
J
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
J
Originally posted by mamba3381:
does anyone have any information on how much this costs, as well as whether or not it can be obtained from a source within the US?are there any other body kits like it?thanks

You could probably get it shipped to you from a company over the pond. However, the front piece won't fit on a Contour without a good deal of work.

'99 SVT Contour 1298 of 2760
J
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
J
Originally posted by unknown:
I just want the hood and headlights...

wouldn't just the hood work?

JasonS 2000 SVT #1119 Go: SHOshop Intake & y-pipe, Brullen exhaust, Eibach springs, EBC TurboGroove rotors, Corbeau seat, TRW 5pt Harness Show: Knauberized, Clear corners
L
CEG road warrior
CEG road warrior
L
Originally posted by RichSVT:
I love those headlights!!! THe front end looks very similar to the Saleen one. But overt all it looks too agressive/RICE!
How is agressive=rice?

Hector 2003 Rally Red Mitsubishi Evolution VIII 257HP/259TQ 2005 Lapis Blue Mazda 6s RET: 00 Cabernet Red Ford Contour Zetec ATX SUPERCHARGED 160HP/141TQ
S
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
S
what do you mean a good deal of work, it looks like it would mount right up. those lamps are the same shape as stock, and their grill and fenders are the same as ours. it would mount easy.

Alex T. 98.5 Silver Frost CSVT #5510 05 Nissan Frontier Nismo 4x4 6 speed 85 Bronco II 6" lift 302 swap
A
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
A
Originally posted by Hector:
How is agressive=rice?
As anybody who has ever fought in a major war or even a small civil conflict knows, there is smart, controlled aggression and dumb aggression. I believe he is referring to the dumb aggression.

-Giovanni One turbocharger. Two intercoolers. All love.
B
Redneck Troll
Redneck Troll
B
Originally posted by slolx50:
what do you mean a good deal of work, it looks like it would mount right up. those lamps are the same shape as stock, and their grill and fenders are the same as ours. it would mount easy.

Looks are deceiving. The headlights, hood, and fenders are all different. They can all be made to fit though with the help of a knowledgeable body man.

http://www.bnmotorsports.com "And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my CEG brothers. And you will know I am the Moderator when I lay my vengeance upon you."
S
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
S
the mondeo parts are totally different than our contour parts? if so ford really didn't susceed in making a "world" car. if parts can't be interchanged, how worldly is that?

Alex T. 98.5 Silver Frost CSVT #5510 05 Nissan Frontier Nismo 4x4 6 speed 85 Bronco II 6" lift 302 swap
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  GTO Pete 

Link Copied to Clipboard