Next Thread
Print Thread
#412829 08/17/02 02:17 AM
L
New CEG\'er
OP Offline
New CEG\'er
L
okay... tuesday night I was on my way out to madison and I was very low on fuel- my gas light was on.... so I stopped at a Quarles / Shell station and put 6 bux of 87 octane in my tank... about 7 miles or so down the road my car started puttering like I had run out of gas- or like my engine wasnt getting any gas... I came over a hill and began to slow down and it got worse... I rolled into a 7-11 and the car totally shut off... I pulled into a parking spot and tried to start it... it would start but the putter off again.. so I called Roadside Assistance (came with the car) ... Mazda had my car until this afternoon!!! They said that they replaced the Air Flow Meter and it was fixed... At first I thought it was bad gas but when I picked it up today they said differently that it was just my air flow meter... okay so everything was fine I drove home and then I decided to take a trip to see my grand mother in Colonial Beach... I get half way there and it starts to do the same damn thing!!! so I pull over and it cuts off again.... This time Im stranded on the side of the road!! so I call Road Side Assistance AGAIN and they tell me that they cant get a Tow Truck to me until 3 hours later!!! well I called my dad and he ripped them a new butt hole and told them to get someone out there... Well the guy finally gets there and justin is helping him put the car up on the tow truck and the guy tells him to get in the car and try to start it up to help it get on the tow truck b/c i was in a ditch... well guess what! the car starts!!!! WTF! right? okay so what im thinking is Mazda got the car started it up and was like there aint nothing wrong w/ this car and lied about the whole thing... but I dunno Im just so angry!!

does anyone have any ideas of what could be wrong w/ my poor lil protege??? and mind you i have only had the damn car 2 months or so w/ 5900 miles on it!

Any help is appreciated!! TIA!

~!Rach!~ 2002 emerald green Protege ES
#412830 08/17/02 02:19 AM
A
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
A
Might be a fuel problem. Tell Mazda to check the fuel pump and fuel filter.

Now I hate America? That is a new one to me.

Moderated by  horseydug_dup1, Ray_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard