Print Thread
Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
Originally posted by Quicksilver:
Originally posted by WorldTour:
There is a considerably large thread on the subject in the general forum.
-Mark
But it won't be there for long... and that is a major problem---

I just love the part of trying to inform everybody on here! I sent PMs to both Lance and Perry requesting that the threads on the two major meets be frozen at the top, but we'll see if it actually happens...

This has to be one of the most frustrating parts of organizing these things. Yeah, today those threads are here, but in a few weeks they will be gone and forgoten. There needs to be a way to keep this in the spot light at all times...

Agreed...

-Matt "Pain heals, chicks dig scars, and glory lasts forever!" will do/pay just about anything for the following parts: CF sunroof glass replacement OEM CF trunk Non OEM style cf or fiberglass hood not the cf1 design
K
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
K
I just went onto www.mapquest and picked a hotel at random just to see how far it was. I came up with 755 miles and 12 hours, no sweat Let the countdown begin.....

"THEE" Roger R USMondeo@aol.com 2005 Crossfire Limited coupe' -FOR SALE @buyout price & I'll... -throw in my 93' Regal as winter car *Dragon Run 06'...Oct 12-15th* Puur-fection Auto Detailing Complete packages from $140.00
D
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
D
Mark - thanks, I never check the general forum.
913 miles and 16 hrs. If it's pushed back those two weeks, I'm there.
It could be dangerous for me to go to SZ, though...my CEG and mod addiction is pretty bad these days.

Derek Scion xB 5-spd Previous: 2000 Silver Frost SVT Please share the road with cyclists.
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
derk, two words

ramen noodles

thank you please come again

-Matt "Pain heals, chicks dig scars, and glory lasts forever!" will do/pay just about anything for the following parts: CF sunroof glass replacement OEM CF trunk Non OEM style cf or fiberglass hood not the cf1 design
M
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
M
ok who wants to get the biggest freakin' contour convoy together since the KC plant openned for the trek to nebraska? we best start planning now cause it is going to be huge! i cant wait.

Oo (xxx)oO o xxxxxxxx o
D
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
D
Originally posted by Speed Demon:

ramen noodles

LOL! I was thinking more along the lines of:
dehydrated potatoes
or
refried beans

Derek Scion xB 5-spd Previous: 2000 Silver Frost SVT Please share the road with cyclists.
S
Cool Toe Chris
Cool Toe Chris
S
Originally posted by Derk2000:
Mark - thanks, I never check the general forum.
913 miles and 16 hrs. If it's pushed back those two weeks, I'm there.
It could be dangerous for me to go to SZ, though...my CEG and mod addiction is pretty bad these days.

900 miles in 12 hours! My g/f and I have done that like 4 times, to MI and back, from NJ.

Chris NJ 98.5 SVT Silver Frost
A
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
A
Originally posted by Speed Demon:
derk, two words

ramen noodles

thank you please come again

There was a kid in my school died from malnutrition because all he ate was Ramen Noodles for a whole year.

M
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
M
Originally posted by AirKnight:

There was a kid in my school died from malnutrition because all he ate was Ramen Noodles for a whole year.

nuh uh! but there was a kid in my school that ate pop rocks and drank a coke who's stomach exploded.

Oo (xxx)oO o xxxxxxxx o
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
LOL

Adam Electric Red 95 Ford Contour GL ATX Zetec Born on 11/01/94 (The Official SCCEG Beater.) Coming soon... Micah's Pre98 SVT Front Bumper and SVT body kit. **1BADTOUR**
Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  Loco4G63 

Link Copied to Clipboard