Print Thread
Page 10 of 15 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 14 15
M
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
M
Hey guys,

Greyhound denied my packing. Again. I just bought some shrink wrap, along with card board on sharp edges and corners, they said they would "aprove" that. will ship out today, call you or e-mail you tonight if they shipped. Sorry for the news.

Micah

M
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
M
In reply to:

both waiting for fronts and both damn sure need paint. What color are you going to paint yours?

Hey,
Actually I'm going with the Same base color of the car, midnight red. The entire car is being painted. However, I will be doing something special to the paint. I will post pictures and describe what was done, after the car is painted.

Paul '95 Midnight Red SE V6 MTX mods Midnight Red Contour --Repainted w/ Scarab Red Pearl--
C
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
C
Im thinking of going with the same color just a little brighter. In between midnight red and toreado red.

cta intake essilenger udp odp 9mm ford racing wires hp accel coil custom fog lights svt kit with micahs pre98 svt bumper 17 inch speedy holotype wheels 215 45 Ventus HRII tires custom wood dash magnaflow exhaust
C
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
C
Micah I am ready to order the bumper. Can I send you a check, money order, or can you run Visa? PayPal isn't working for me. I do have the money and would like a bumper.

96 LX/Sport Roush/ST200 Pro-Flow KKM w/Heatshield Bat Pipe SVT TB,UIM,LIM,Brakes http://www.cardomain.com/id/lxsport
M
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
M
Hey guys, the bumpers shipped out yesterday. this is my first time to a computer so I am just posting it now. here are the tracking numbers, although I dont think they track anything lol.

cliffgump GLI: 300-668-701-3
midnight95se GLI: 300-668-677-1

Thanks for being understanding. I know this was long and hard for you. This should be all over soon, then I can get my bumper

slick 95 gl "paid shipping"
lmaoatmy95gl "paid Shipping"

(11)Brian Hamilton = Slick 95 GL "in shippng"
(13)Chris Bertrand = lmaoatmy95gl "in shipping"
(14)Roland Stiller = el contouro "paid $360

M
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
M
Thanks for the info! Should be well worth the wait. So only thing that needs to be done is some trimming, reinforcement, drilling, and then its ready to go right? Just making sure. Thanks so much!!

Paul '95 Midnight Red SE V6 MTX mods Midnight Red Contour --Repainted w/ Scarab Red Pearl--
M
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
M
Originally posted by MIdnight95SE:
Thanks for the info! Should be well worth the wait. So only thing that needs to be done is some trimming, reinforcement, drilling, and then its ready to go right? Just making sure. Thanks so much!!

The only trimming that needs to get done is the mouth of the bumper and fogs, I left them open so you could decide what fogs you want. you dont need to reinforce on these new bumpers, if there is an area you think needs to be reinforce go for it, but there shouldnt be any. the spots are marked for drilling but make sure they are in the right spot on your car, wrong spot means it wont mount right. the only thing left is filling. when they make these bumpers there are some parts where resin didnt become perfect, any bondo will work. if there are any questions go to the site, if you have mroe questions e-mail me. let me know when you have received your bumper!!!

Micah

M
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
M
RECEIVED!! Bumper looks good, now I know what you meant about trimming the grill part and for the fogs. THANKS SO MUCH!! Anyone have any problems putting the Mirko Splitter on it? Mine just doesnt seem to fit on correctly for some reason..??! Well, thanks again Micah for all the hard work! Well worth the wait!

C
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
C
Recieved my bumper yesterday, I was so excited I put it on at 11:00pm last night after work. Very good in quality drill markings were perfect. Question do I need to place the little brackets underneath back on or is it ok to leave them off? Thanks Micah well worth the anticipation and good product.

cta intake essilenger udp odp 9mm ford racing wires hp accel coil custom fog lights svt kit with micahs pre98 svt bumper 17 inch speedy holotype wheels 215 45 Ventus HRII tires custom wood dash magnaflow exhaust
M
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
M
are you talking about the rods that hold the bumper to the sub frame? if so they wont fit this bumper the rods are to short, you will need to make new ones or just leave it off. I dont know what everyone else has done, and I havent had a bumper long enough to know. Glad you both like it. Now I want to see some pics!!!!!

Micah

Page 10 of 15 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 14 15

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard