Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 9 of 15 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 14 15
S
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
S
Originally posted by lmaoatmy95gl:
So did the plan go as it was supposed to?

what he said

1995 Contour Gl Atx w/mods/ - Daily driver 2003 evo - for sale
M
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
M
Hey guys, belive it or not. it is sorta going as plan. the only set back is greyhound wont ship the bumpers till I find another way of wraping. I am going to by some foam wrap and try that out. atleast 2 if not more will be going out monday. I am picking them up fri doing triming and then will post who is getting shipped. the others will follow soon there after. if you havent gotten your shipping money in. send now so I can get the bumper out asap. I will keep you posted if something comes up. but so far it has been good.

Micah

Also, if you name is on the website. we can atleast get your profile on. e-mail me and tell me mods and all. if it isnt up let me know I will add you. if you dont want to be on the site let me know.

M
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
M
So the bumpers arent made though? Are they for sure going to be done friday? just wonderin. Thanks for all the work so far!

Paul '95 Midnight Red SE V6 MTX mods Midnight Red Contour --Repainted w/ Scarab Red Pearl--
M
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
M
Hey,

2 bumpers are made today and ready for pick up. I will be picking them up today, then I have to trim them out and mark drill holes. I wont be able to make greyhound in time to ship today, trim and marking takes about 2hrs each bumper. so I will wrap them over the weekend and ship them out on Monday. They told me they will have 2-3 more next week. so Gb should be done next week this is if the other 2-3 come like they plan. Hope this helps guys.

Micah

M
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
M
Sounds excellent!! Really appreciate the drill markings, it'll make it a ton easier. TO confirm,
In reply to:

(7)Theodore Tegen = Cliffgump "in shippng"
(10)Paul Swift = midnight95se "in shippng"

Those are the next two that you have going out, correct? Thanks!!!!

Paul '95 Midnight Red SE V6 MTX mods Midnight Red Contour --Repainted w/ Scarab Red Pearl--
M
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
M
You are correct. I will let you know the tracking number once I ship. both of you send me an email with this info just to make sure I have it.

Name
Address
greyhound address
your phone #

I will ship out monday.

Micah

C
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
C
Micah. The information you needed has been e-mailed to you, I need to make one correction on the shipping zip code. Please Confirm.

Last edited by Contour39191; 10/27/02 07:06 PM.

cta intake essilenger udp odp 9mm ford racing wires hp accel coil custom fog lights svt kit with micahs pre98 svt bumper 17 inch speedy holotype wheels 215 45 Ventus HRII tires custom wood dash magnaflow exhaust
M
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
M
Did they go out???
I hope that packing problem was taken care of.

C
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
C
Originally posted by MIdnight95SE:
Did they go out???
I hope that packing problem was taken care of.

Hey MIdnightSE, our cars are the same color!! We aslso both have the SVT rear and side skirts, both waiting for fronts and both damn sure need paint. What color are you going to paint yours?

cta intake essilenger udp odp 9mm ford racing wires hp accel coil custom fog lights svt kit with micahs pre98 svt bumper 17 inch speedy holotype wheels 215 45 Ventus HRII tires custom wood dash magnaflow exhaust
C
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
C
I hope they went out. Micah is pretty dependable.

Page 9 of 15 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 14 15

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard