Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
K
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
K
Oops, thought it came with a Cat back too, I misread.

Previous Owner of 00 SVT Contour #1077/2150 95 Contour SE '01 3L
R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
and why it cost 1500-2000 more than the vortech
Originally posted by KnuKonceptz:
Whose Vortech Dyno Plot is that, seems a bit off on the torque, I know Mark was putting down closer to 250tq and 290hp, but that was more then just the blower added. Also, dont forget you guys have real headers and an exhaust designed for the turbo (and intercooler). Most Vortech guys have not tuned their cars as well as you guys did with your kit. Not knocking you, its just that you guys went the extra mile in design and it shows in the numbers. Good job.

Ryan Trollin!
C
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
C
I just have one question.....the kit comes with an air to water intercooler. Now what would happen if you put an air to air intercooler on it. Thanks

S
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
S
3" mandrel bent stainless steel exhaust is suggested. Yo Dude Performance made my exhaust setup their site is www.yodudeperformance.com

as for running an air/air intercooler it would be much less efficient and you would have to have the piping bent and get into custom brackets to mount the intercooler as well as modification to the bumper and bumper support itself.

With the air/water you can ice your resevoir so the intercooler has ice cold air flowing through it. I am beta testing a NX cooler kit that will purge C02 onto the heat exchanger in the front bumper. I will post results once my car is finished ~ 9/15 from the new widebody, brakes, paint, and audio install.

X
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
X
Originally posted by StreetConcepts:
3" mandrel bent stainless steel exhaust is suggested. Yo Dude Performance made my exhaust setup their site is www.yodudeperformance.com

as for running an air/air intercooler it would be much less efficient and you would have to have the piping bent and get into custom brackets to mount the intercooler as well as modification to the bumper and bumper support itself.

With the air/water you can ice your resevoir so the intercooler has ice cold air flowing through it. I am beta testing a NX cooler kit that will purge C02 onto the heat exchanger in the front bumper. I will post results once my car is finished ~ 9/15 from the new widebody, brakes, paint, and audio install.

You officially suck

Old Car-The Stealth Mobile My Tour My New Car - 2002 Honda Civic EX Rollin on 18's & Ground Controls
S
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
S
Is that official now?

X
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
X
Originally posted by StreetConcepts:
Is that official now?

When i see the car

Old Car-The Stealth Mobile My Tour My New Car - 2002 Honda Civic EX Rollin on 18's & Ground Controls
S
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
S
It will debut at Nopi Nationals in September. I am still trying to decide on the paint color. Should be decided by monday so I can place my order with the BASF rep.

H
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
H
yeah i had a hellava time trying to decide on my paint and went through 2 other colors before the kandy gold just set it off for me. it really is a tough decision. are u considering going with any of the BASF Extreme Colors?

S
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
S
I am going to be meeting the BASF rep for central PA on friday I hope. Fox Marketing is working with them to provide all of the materials for the car. I'll be back in central PA starting the body kit the next 3 days so I hope to get to see thier sample book on friday. I want to do something that will grab attention but not look obnoxious.

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard