Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
J
OP Offline
J
What would be the optimun place to put the Nitrous Nozle? I have a Zex Dry kit, MSD DIS ignition, EEC Tuner, 30# injectors, 155lph in tank fuel pump P&P intake manifold (upper and lower plenum). I think thoes are all the variables in the system.

Now, the reason I ask this is b/c with the EEC Tuner, I'm not sure I want to "fool" the computer into thinking its colder then it really is outside which would richen the fuel mixture ... or do I? Thanks for your help guys, I know I'm going to get a LOT of awesome responces.

And come see this ON THE DYNO AT ALL FORD CARLISLE! EEC Tuner AND ALL!

14.6 out of a 12 valve 3.0 Taurus
A wise man once said, rather then watch a girl wrestle I would rather see her box.
K
K
The only setups I've seen on this board with a dry kit have the nozzle threaded into the throttle body. I'm no expert by any means though so I'm only going on what I've seen.

Ryan

Latest Mod: Mirko Splitter
O
O
I think GatorSVT did a big long write-up about his ZEX install, you could ask him. I am pretty positive that the nozzle should be after the MAF, the thought of freezing cold N2O hitting the delicate sensor eqipment in the MAF just doesn't sound like a good idea to me.

Ohsigmachi '96 GL MTX Zetec SS (SuperSleeper)
Suffice it to say my mod list has become so long that it is just ridiculous

Link Copied to Clipboard