Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
B
OP Offline
B
I was wondering if there are any pics of the contour or new ideas arise. I saw on the cougar site that the cougar going in on april 17 is that when the contour projected to be completely finished. I hate silence forgive me for be anxious. Also Chris is there going to be some threaded ports on the headers for a ET sensor so that we can watch our temperatures for better adjustments. I would like to see this on the headers with a plug so there could be option to remove and add sensor. I the oil returns going to go to the pan or adapted to the oil cooler?

99 SVT #198
Blk/blue
Grizzly clutch
Phantom Grips
K&N open
Resonator removed
BAT 22mm
15.4 @89mph
C
Administrator
Administrator
C
Pics are coming. Header fabbing is the longest process. EGT sensor is do-able. As far as the oil, we have a trick we are going to use that will suprise quite a few people.

-Chris Hightower-
-Hightower Performance Products, LLC

(Oo.«xx».oO)
o xxxxxxxxx o
B
B
Is the turbo for the Zetec just a pipe dream now? Or is development continuing even though Terry is dropping out. Or am I completely mistaken.

There have been soo many rumors flying around lately...I don't know what to believe. First an intake/headers/turbo is being developed, now it isn't, etc, etc, etc. frown

I'm kinda glad that the SVT guys are getting a turbo. ...lucky bostiches...

96 Contour GL (2.0L Zetec, ATX)

Sony CDX-C780 HU, Sony CDX-805 10 disc Changer, Sony XDP-210EQ, RF Punch 100.2 Amp, RF Punch 240.4 Amp, Dual 12'' Punch subs, Four Infinity Kappa 693.3i 6x9's, Optima Yellow Top

CTA Intake, Hood Struts, EL Ford Logo, Hi Beam/Low Beam Mod, Blue LEDs in door handles and footwells
we are still looking for a zetec MTX to do a kit on

tom

C
Administrator
Administrator
C
Quote:
Originally posted by ButtonPuncher 1.0b:
Is the turbo for the Zetec just a pipe dream now? Or is development continuing even though Terry is dropping out. Or am I completely mistaken.

There have been soo many rumors flying around lately...I don't know what to believe. First an intake/headers/turbo is being developed, now it isn't, etc, etc, etc. frown

I'm kinda glad that the SVT guys are getting a turbo. ...lucky bostiches...
Terry is not dropping out of the turbo business. Quite the contrary. Once he gets ready to release more info, everyone will know. He's just changing gears.

-Chris Hightower-

(Oo.«xx».oO)
o xxxxxxxxx o
B
B
Ahhhhh, good to hear.

96 Contour GL (2.0L Zetec, ATX)

Sony CDX-C780 HU, Sony CDX-805 10 disc Changer, Sony XDP-210EQ, RF Punch 100.2 Amp, RF Punch 240.4 Amp, Dual 12'' Punch subs, Four Infinity Kappa 693.3i 6x9's, Optima Yellow Top

CTA Intake, Hood Struts, EL Ford Logo, Hi Beam/Low Beam Mod, Blue LEDs in door handles and footwells
T
T
Not 'dropping out' just shifting into 6th..!!!! Go here and weep, IF you want a t/c for your Zetec HMS Inc is now hooked up with a fellow Englishman ..'The Demon'....all kits/parts/engines etc can be had from HMS Inc in the USA...now 'cry' at www.DemonDynamics.co.uk TH

V6 MTX
'Don't p**s up my back then tell me it's raining!!!"
'Its only nuts & bolts!'
'If I build it,fix it,upgrade it or modify it...MAYBE they will come....!
Haines Motor Sports Inc,
Dealer for 'Quaife America' & 'Autotech Sport Tuning'
SOLE USA Dealer for the American Axle 'AUSSIE BAR'...
Get a Turbo for you Zetec from HMS Inc...by 'The Demon' ...www.DemonDynamics.co.uk
..don't talk about it DO IT !!!
G
G
Chris, do you plan on plumbing the EGT into the headers? Will an EGT sensor and gauge be available as part of the kit?

1991 GVR4
Lots of mods done.
C
Administrator
Administrator
C
Quote:
Originally posted by Gator VR4:
Chris, do you plan on plumbing the EGT into the headers? Will an EGT sensor and gauge be available as part of the kit?
I'm sure a bung can be put in for an EGT sensor. Hell, maybe a wheel tach eek smile

EGT would be an option with the kit if anything. If people request it, I don't see why we couldn't do it.

-Chris Hightower-

(Oo.«xx».oO)
o xxxxxxxxx o
J
J
Anything new Chris? How about the PM I sent you...did you get a price for me?

Just call me Judge.
People suck.
Life begins at 170mph...until that point it is just boring.....
H
H
chris, are the turbo setups going to be available like a year or two from now? i want to run out my warantee and build up the ol bank account first.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard