Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 12 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 11 12
H
H
Quote:
Originally posted by TommyBoy:
Well Demon I am pretty sure i heard people say that they did have problems with the head gaskets in the Super charger applications, No to metion this is a valid quetion, no need for you normal critassim frown
the reason demonsvt critisizes is because he is a miserableand fustrated loser.he thinks he's mr.contour and has something to type all the time.look if your girl or boyfriend is cheating on you dont take it out on people who have questions i know you wouldnt do it to there face tough typer.

98 SVT
K
K
Quote:
Well Demon I am pretty sure i heard people say that they did have problems with the head gaskets in the Super charger applications, No to metion this is a valid quetion, no need for you normal critassim frown
I havent heard anyone have a head gasket problem, then again if the SC would stay on the cars long enough you never know what might happen wink

2000 SVT Contour #1077/2150 MSDS Headers/B&M Shifter/H&R's/

1995 Contour SE V6 #????/Tons KnuProject, awaiting mass mods
R
R
Quote:
Originally posted by KnuKonceptz:
Quote:
[b]Well Demon I am pretty sure i heard people say that they did have problems with the head gaskets in the Super charger applications, No to metion this is a valid quetion, no need for you normal critassim frown
I havent heard anyone have a head gasket problem, then again if the SC would stay on the cars long enough you never know what might happen wink [/b]
That is one thing I would watch very carefully! Pressurized Fords are notorious for it. smile

I
I
Quote:
Originally posted by Hondakiller:
Quote:
[b]Well Demon I am pretty sure i heard people say that they did have problems with the head gaskets in the Super charger applications, No to metion this is a valid quetion, no need for you normal critassim frown
the reason demonsvt critisizes is because he is a miserableand fustrated loser.he thinks he's mr.contour and has something to type all the time.look if your girl or boyfriend is cheating on you dont take it out on people who have questions i know you wouldnt do it to there face tough typer.[/b]
If you guys knew Half of what Demon knew you wouldnt be sticking your foot in your mouth. No need for Normal Critassim huh, Hahahahahaha Learn to spell Moron. This is an open site for everyone and they can say what they want when they want to STFU. Plus you guys havent even been here a whole 6 months yet but you guys seem to know everything about everything. Do a search and see what you come up with.

S
S
Quote:
Originally posted by I-Dom-In-8:
Quote:
Originally posted by Hondakiller:
[b]
Quote:
the reason demonsvt critisizes is because he is a miserableand fustrated loser.he thinks he's mr.contour and has something to type all the time.look if your girl or boyfriend is cheating on you dont take it out on people who have questions i know you wouldnt do it to there face tough typer.[/b]
If you guys knew Half of what Demon knew you wouldnt be sticking your foot in your mouth. No need for Normal Critassim huh, Hahahahahaha Learn to spell Moron. This is an open site for everyone and they can say what they want when they want to STFU. Plus you guys havent even been here a whole 6 months yet but you guys seem to know everything about everything. Do a search and see what you come up with.[/b]
True True!!!

98 SVT Contour #1992
95 SHO 5-Speed #86006 (blown and not the good kind!!!)

AIM ID# kanakrysvt
MSN ID# Kanakry@hotmail.com
Homepage http://kanakry.tripod.com/Kanakry
S
S
despite the fact that demon was a complete ass to me when i first joined ceg, i gotta say he knows his ****.. and that was bare bones critisicm.. dont get your panties in a bunch

95 SE Champagne Mettalic
True Dual exhaust with X pipe and Redline mufflers
KKM Tru Rev intake
H&R Springs/KYB struts
Apex-i S-AFC
65mm Throttle Body
17" Ace Spades
4 Pt Racing Harness
Window Tint all around
New Engine @ 117k kilometers
G-Tech: 15.6 @ 91.5 MPH

"you officially kick ass"
quote from awed CEG'er after i chopped my hood and threw on scoops

RIP 98 SVT silverfrost *nov 4 2001*
S
S
He'ssssssss Baaaacccckkkkkkk....

(In reference to SVT KRiS)

98 V6 Lots-o-mods SOLD
88 Daytona Shelby Z TII (The beast)
87 Daytona Shelby Z TII (Holy 20 psi of boost batman!)
Mods- 3" Downpipe, Hi-Flow cat, 3" mandrel bent exhaust with Dynomax Ultra flow. Manual boost controller, TurboXS blowoff, 5th injector, large canister wastegate, Nitrous Express go-fast-be-happy kit, ported exhaust manifold, ported intake manifold, upgraded motormounts, eibach springs, strut tower brace. Oh and 20 PSI to boot.. my oh my...
E
E
Hey,

I own an Escape and on the Escape site you said the turbo would work with a Kenne Bell supercharger. Is this still posible? Have you even thought about the Escapes yet?

C
Administrator
OP Offline
Administrator
C
Quote:
Originally posted by Escape:
Hey,

I own an Escape and on the Escape site you said the turbo would work with a Kenne Bell supercharger. Is this still posible? Have you even thought about the Escapes yet?
The turbo will work in place of the Kenne Bell supercharger.

As for putting it on an Escape, it is on one of our next vehicles to develop. The only thing that concerns us is the plastic intake manifold. Maybe we could just use the Mondeo ST220 UIM on the Escape and the Mazda6.

-Chris Hightower-
-Hightower Performance Products, LLC

(Oo.«xx».oO)
o xxxxxxxxx o
R
R
Quote:
Originally posted by Chris Hightower:
Quote:
Originally posted by Escape:
[b]Hey,

The turbo will work in place of the Kenne Bell supercharger.

As for putting it on an Escape, it is on one of our next vehicles to develop. The only thing that concerns us is the plastic intake manifold. Maybe we could just use the Mondeo ST220 UIM on the Escape and the Mazda6.[/b]
I would'nt worry to much about the plastic intake. They have been used on turbocharged engine for over 1 year now, and I dont beleive there has ever been a failure of the intake manifold yet. wink

Page 6 of 12 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 11 12

Link Copied to Clipboard