Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 15 1 2 3 4 5 14 15
#400339 05/02/02 02:22 PM
J
J
I am hot97stangs bud-e w/ the 98 contour SVT. I am planning on showing up to the meet on June 15th, but im not feeling the 9:30am meet time. Thats quite early. holla 2K2

1998 E0 SVT
KKM
Sony 5 channel 300X1 watts@ 2ohm audiomobile 12" sub 75X4 watts infinity kappa c.m.m.d.
#400340 05/02/02 09:38 PM
S
smoothy Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Well do you know where the richmond raceways is at? If so just meet us there and park with the spaces that have a load of tours in one spot!!!

'95 Tour LX
ZETEC MTX
TOO MANY MODS TO LIST ANYMORE!!
http://www.geocities.com/marine113

Best mod ever to my tour: A Beautiful passenger seat filler, that is my Beautiful Girl!!
#400341 05/03/02 12:36 AM
S
smoothy Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Looking good people!!!

Lets keep it up, it seems to be growing by one a day or more, so that means we will be having a HUGE meet at the show. unless people start backin out, which i dont think will happpen. but if it keeps growing this way, i think VA forum will be having the largest meet on the East coast this year!!!!

Peps at the show are goin to be like " WTF is this, a huge contour showing?!"

they are goin to trip out and im goin to love every moment of it!!

And when they see Bernies sweet azz ride they are goin to be like "damn , thats a contour!!! damn that is sooooooooo sweet, i need to get me one!!" laugh eek laugh eek

'95 Tour LX
ZETEC MTX

Best mod ever to my tour: A Beautiful passenger seat filler, that is my Beautiful Girl!!
#400342 05/03/02 03:39 AM
C
C
man the list is long...hope that it keeps growing also for the beach meet...we will see

Later

Red '97 GL Sport MTX
IVELISE

==================================
"Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe to assure the survival and success of liberty." John F. Kennedy
#400343 05/06/02 12:49 AM
S
smoothy Offline OP
OP Offline
S
DAMN SKIPPY!!!!! laugh eek

'95 Tour LX
ZETEC MTX

#400344 05/06/02 05:42 PM
T
T
My car sucks but I'd really like to come. I'll even wash it if someone can give me directions.

98 Contour SE Zetec ATX
"Chevy Corsicas Fear me!"

"There's no such thing as a PRETTY GOOD alligator wrestler"
#400345 05/06/02 07:10 PM
W
W
Sounds good folks.

Now that we planned on meeting up and heading over to the raceway complex, are we going to do anything other than that?

A feat all on it own, but if the weather's nice, yall want to head down somewhere to get some good scenes behind the cars for the website? (after the show, that is) Perhaps a park, james river (browns island), Shocko bottom? Any takers?

I also love just thinking about 4 rows of contours 3 lanes wide, side by side, rollin' down the road.. man, that'll be a show for sure.

Anyone have any other ideas? Lunch? How long is everyone planning on hangin' around after the show?

Just some ideas..

Jeremy

#400346 05/06/02 10:30 PM
C
C
just talked to smoothy95 the man is soooooooo looking forward to this...hell so am I...cant wait.

Later

Red '97 GL Sport MTX
IVELISE

"Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe to assure the survival and success of liberty." John F. Kennedy
#400347 05/06/02 10:34 PM
C
C
Quote:
Originally posted by watdge:
Sounds good folks.

Now that we planned on meeting up and heading over to the raceway complex, are we going to do anything other than that?

A feat all on it own, but if the weather's nice, yall want to head down somewhere to get some good scenes behind the cars for the website? (after the show, that is) Perhaps a park, james river (browns island), Shocko bottom? Any takers?

I also love just thinking about 4 rows of contours 3 lanes wide, side by side, rollin' down the road.. man, that'll be a show for sure.

Anyone have any other ideas? Lunch? How long is everyone planning on hangin' around after the show?

Just some ideas..

Jeremy
im game for all...the food, pics, and tying up traffic. im planning on staying there as long as i can. have to take plenty of pics...gots to show off everybodys ride...and as for food man that is a must...

Later

Red '97 GL Sport MTX
IVELISE

#400348 05/07/02 03:13 AM
S
smoothy Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Okay i think i have a battle plan, i will post it tomorrow after i finish lookin and plannin all the ways, but i think you guys will like it, but definitely gettin in some good tour riding experiences in there. Everyone has been dowing the VA forum for a while so it is definitely time to show them what VA is allll about!!!! Err!!!

Anyways if any of you have digital cameras then you must bring them, that is one of the mandatory items to bring!! laugh along with you tour of course!

But ill post some more info, oh and BTW i posted my pics up of my car.... check em out. eek

'95 Tour LX
ZETEC MTX

Page 3 of 15 1 2 3 4 5 14 15

Moderated by  Andy W._dup1, GTO Pete 

Link Copied to Clipboard