Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
B
B
Quote:
Originally posted by I-Dom-In-8:
I havent Reset the Pcm since i got all the mods. I though that the Pcm would learn it as i go. I will do this though. I also havent cleand the Maf something i will also do.

Odd at no dip at secondary activation. In power or A/F ratio. Cleaned your intakes? Are the secondaries cracked?

Again i havent cleand my Intakes and no the Secondaries arent cracked. Is this a bad thing that ther was no Dip.

Thank you for your Time man. The reason i wanted to ask you is i know you know your Sht. I give ya lots or props man. Thanks again for the info

i would say no "dip" is a GOOD thing. not sure how your car is changing the runner length without hurting airflow... that is really wierd... but still it is good.

i am offically a troll... so take my information and advice with a grain of salt.

08/15/2001 - 11/05/2001 : 1999 Ford Contour SVT : 170fwhp - 147.9 fwtq
07/17/2001 - __/__/____ : 2001 Roush Mustang GT Stage 1
11/05/2001 - __/__/____ : 2001 Ford F-150 SVT Lightning
M
M
Kev,

I have always had really good luck reseting mine after mods. I had differences with the Y pipe and the chip. I guess its something you can try smile Yes OBDII is a learning operation computer. Some times I like to get a fresh jump start laugh

Good graph and good power your pushin

Quote:
Originally posted by I-Dom-In-8:
I havent Reset the Pcm since i got all the mods. I though that the Pcm would learn it as i go. I will do this though. I also havent cleand the Maf something i will also do.

Odd at no dip at secondary activation. In power or A/F ratio. Cleaned your intakes? Are the secondaries cracked?

Again i havent cleand my Intakes and no the Secondaries arent cracked. Is this a bad thing that ther was no Dip.

Thank you for your Time man. The reason i wanted to ask you is i know you know your Sht. I give ya lots or props man. Thanks again for the info

Merlin

281hp 324tq
Timing 14' FP 36,24lbs,190lph,75Maf,65tb,cobra upper&lower,B303, GT-40 Crate with X al heads, Mac shorties, Off Road H,2chamber Flow's dumped, Tokico 5wys, Hotichkis Ctrl Arms, Alum Drive shaft, 3.73, Sub Frame,Steeda Tri-Ax, 94 Seats Drivers side powered.
I
OP Offline
I
Thanks for the info guys. I am definatly getting the Y=pipe w/cat and a chip next summer. Im also going to change my wires and spark plugs. Then i will hit the Dyno again. Im hopeing with all these mods i will hit 150Hp and 16#Tq. But i dont think that will happen

T
T
Kevin -- it takes up to a week for the computer to learn the new mods. I'll crack your secondaries too, if you want. I can also do the IAT resistor mod if you'd like.

Dan Parmelee
1999 Acura Integra SiR-G coupe
"I heard Affleck was the bomb in Phantoms"
"Word, bitch! Phantoms like a muhfuka"
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  mbb41_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard