Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
D
D Davis Offline OP
OP Offline
D
Anyone ever try these? I'm waiting on a response from a few companies (DiabloSport, Pectel, Ford's EPEC, TwEECer and Lumenition).

I really don't want to have to buy a chip and pay to reburn it, when I can pick up something like this for ~$500 (EPEC is twice that).

Here is a page with some other companies that do similar products. Have a look...

125.2 FWHP - 126.5 FWTQ
SVT exhaust (#4 of 9) - B&M FPR - Custom CAI - bnoon optimized TB #1 & 2 (beat that!!)
Black '98.5 SE Zetec MTX
Best quote seen in a chat - "Jinx 12345678910 you owe me a naked picture of yourself!"
O
O
Looks promising, keep at it. IIRC BNOON and Chris hightower were both researching these products at one time or another but I don't know what became of any of it. I think I asked Hightower about compatibility w/zetec stuff and his response was a shaky: it SHOULD be possible.

Ohsigmachi '96 GL MTX Zetec SS (SuperSleeper)
Suffice it to say my mod list has become so long that it is just ridiculous
J
J
I have a SuperChip ready to sell that's programmed for a 98 Zetec w/ATX.

If you're interested email me at jcaimhigher@hotmail.com

John

D
D Davis Offline OP
OP Offline
D
Thanks for the offer, jc, but mine is MTX and I think I'll go with Diablo if I do chip it.

125.2 FWHP - 126.5 FWTQ
SVT exhaust (#4 of 9) - B&M FPR - Custom CAI - bnoon optimized TB #1 & 2 (beat that!!)
Black '98.5 SE Zetec MTX
Best quote seen in a chat - "Jinx 12345678910 you owe me a naked picture of yourself!"
R
R
When I was talking to Terry about the Stage II turbo I think he said he was using the Pectel IIRC.

2000 Ford Contour SE 2.0L Zetec ATX
Removed Air Silencer
Added Side MArkers
Removed Door Ding Guards
-----------------------------------
2001 Ford Mustang 3.8L EFI AODE
Nothing Yet.........
1989 Plymouth Sundance 2.5L A/T
A whole slew of aftermarket stuff but mainly engine work. The list is really long so I decided to save us some bandwidth by taking it out!
1987 Subaru XT GL10 AWD Turbo
Removed half the interior in my never ending quest to find the fuel pump relay so I can fix it!!!!

Moderated by  Lance Kinley_dup1, Loco4G63 

Link Copied to Clipboard