Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#294220 11/15/01 06:06 PM
N
NASTY Offline OP
OP Offline
N
confused Hello everyone...I am new to the site and I am just curious to what would be the first thing to do to begin upgrading my car.

1)Should I get my car checked out at my Ford dealership first or take it straight to an upgrade shop?

2)I am tight on money right now, but with OVERTIME it will not be a problem...what's a ball-park figure for beginning upgrading?

3)I am not looking to race Celica's laugh ...I just want to enhance my overall car performance with better parts than Ford can offer me.

Any input would be greately appreciated...Thanks cool

#294221 11/15/01 06:44 PM
C
C
KKM intake, better muffler, and plugs and wires are usually the first things people upgrade. Check the links on the main page, and the search button at the top will give a lot more info than I can give. If the car runs good, then you can probably skip the dealership check. Happy modding!

-Ken V.
psycho_bass@hotmail.com
My Car
#294222 11/15/01 07:09 PM
L
L
CTA Intake
muffler
Remove resonator from exhaust
Diablo chip
plugs & wires

That should be pretty good, Hell at the moment that is a highly modded zetec, around here anyways.
Unless you plan on doing some autocrossing or street racing you can skip the dealer check up. If it feels like it runs OK then whats the problem.

oh yeah, welcome.

**Spelling should not count**

2000 SE Zetec ATX
Medium Steel Blue (Now with large custom dent on the rear door)
Cool Blue Lows, Silver Star Highs (great lights)

"If what I said was wrong, it wasn't. I just forgot to add the rest of my post."

Moderated by  Lance Kinley_dup1, Loco4G63 

Link Copied to Clipboard