Page 3 of 15 1 2 3 4 5 14 15
#2731 03/06/02 04:43 AM
C
Administrator
Administrator
C
Smack talking troll, found on his own turf. Not too much to back up his claims:

Quote:
"I am a true Nissan fan and driver. Soon to be front mount intercooled turbo 88 Z is in the making, once funds are recieved, installation can begin. -FerkTec"
http://drift.ath.cx/phpBB2/search.php?search_author=FerkTec&showresults=posts

MalSpeed might have a decent ride, whoever he is.

-Chris Hightower-
-Hightower Performance Products, LLC

(Oo.«xx».oO)
o xxxxxxxxx o
#2732 03/06/02 04:52 AM
F
F
Nice Chris.....he has connection to driftcore! By the way, my Z is not stock anymore just to let you know Demon. It is far in front of any conour i've ever raced, and i race them on a daily basis considering my best friend, his brother, and his dad, and other friend ALL own SVT contours. So your tired out old engine runs 12 pounds of boost turned down for everyday driving can hit the track and **** you guys up! It is all good though, since you probably have no idea what my car can and can't do...since you guys are know it alls here. And you have some numbers given that are highly incorrect.

I'd like to make it known that i hope my membership from this idiot filled board is revoked. I rather post amongst appreciative people instead of monkey's like you!..........this is my last post!

FerkTec

88 300zx SS edition

Pics at helios.acomp.usf.edu/~csurka
The Z that everyone has been asking about and ranking on.......EXPOSED to the public!
#2733 03/06/02 04:55 AM
F
F
One more thing Demon, before I go!

IF YOU REALLY THINK THAT A CONTOUR SVT RUNS HIGH 14'S OUT OF THE BOX ( A SLOW ONE TO BOOT) YOU ARE HIGHLY DISILLUSIONED, THOSE SECONDARIES MUST BE WORKING OVERTIME TO GET THOSE KINDA TIMES!

Hilarious, where do you get these numbers....do you make them up????!!!

FerkTec

88 300zx SS edition

Pics at helios.acomp.usf.edu/~csurka
The Z that everyone has been asking about and ranking on.......EXPOSED to the public!
#2734 03/06/02 04:59 AM
F
F
Quote:
Originally posted by FerkTec:
Nice Chris.....he has connection to driftcore! By the way, my Z is not stock anymore just to let you know Demon.
uhhh.. make up your mind.. modded or not?

Quote:
I take the SVT's all day long with my car being stock and having 170 thousand miles. Can your contour even make it to that......shows how accurate the numbers are.....i'm sorry...but Nissan doesn't like to brag and make the numbers lower than they really are.....but those times are off. Obvisouly if i can take an SVT. How about that!
Man.. there's so much fact in there it's blowing my mind... let's see some digits SS Boy.

Quote:
[b]I'd like to make it known that i hope my membership from this idiot filled board is revoked. I rather post amongst appreciative people instead of monkey's like you!..........this is my last post![/b]
Good. Later!

-Chris

Chris Hinds
AIM:CJ111010
1998 Contour GL Duratec 5-Spd
#565/????
15.610 @ 89.62mph
And I payed for it all myself
#2735 03/06/02 05:01 AM
F
F
One more thing before you leave:

Quote:
One more thing Demon, before I go!

[b]IF YOU REALLY THINK THAT A CONTOUR SVT RUNS HIGH 14'S OUT OF THE BOX ( A SLOW ONE TO BOOT) YOU ARE HIGHLY DISILLUSIONED, THOSE SECONDARIES MUST BE WORKING OVERTIME TO GET THOSE KINDA TIMES!

Hilarious, where do you get these numbers....do you make them up????!!![/b]
Geez, how old are you, 15? If I remember correctly, someone on here has a video of a STOCK SVT running 14.7.. and I KNOW Brad Noon has a scanned time slip (you do know what those are right? actual PROOF instead of some number pulled out of your ass) of his SE running a 14.7

Shutup and go home

-Chris

Chris Hinds
#565/????
15.610 @ 89.62mph
#2736 03/06/02 05:10 AM
F
F
attention all:
You want proof of how slow contours are? and how you all shouldve bought another car....here it is a stock wrx taking an svt with the following mods,(kkm intake, underdrive pulleys) and got smoked...the svt has other mods but they dont affect speed (rotors and springs and what have you) we have video of this and are currently working on posting it on our website to show you all. the only reason i bring up the wrx is directed at a comment someone made earlier reagarding how the svt contour is the best and fastest four door car for under 25 thousand...i guess ive proved him wrong........

The link to the video will be up shortly

IF you wanted a real sports car, why did you buy a ford...and a contour nonetheless!
#2737 03/06/02 05:13 AM
F
F
And as far as a stock svt running 14.7............i dont buy it.......lemme see this mysterious video first of all and if the contour does run 14.7 i guarantee its not stock...

IF you wanted a real sports car, why did you buy a ford...and a contour nonetheless!
#2738 03/06/02 05:16 AM
P
P
Quote:
Thank you guys for thinking so highly of me. Malspeed, a fellow CEG'er, loves his contour and he is glad you are making fun of it. (seeing as how he had nothing to do with me posting a reply, i realized that everyone in the contour is an ignorant idiot, useless of good convo anyways) Since most of you own SE's anyway, you have no right to talk.
OI!!! im not ignorant, and i also dont own an SE i own a GL THANK YOU very much!!!!! :p

97 Zetec MTX Sport
Esslinger UDP; Nology HotWires and BERU Silverstones; Sylvania Silverstars (high beam in low beam)
Dual Fiamm air horns
Mk1 Mondeo Clear corners(and yes I made them fit....)
Boston FS80's in the front

Micah's PRE98 SVT front bumper, W/ Mirko splitter(yet to be painted)

Rally drivers do it sideways......

Email: Roknut@linkline.com
AIM: AphexTwinGrin
#2739 03/06/02 05:17 AM
F
F
Quote:
Originally posted by FergusTSi:
attention all:
the only reason i bring up the wrx is directed at a comment someone made earlier reagarding how the svt contour is the best and fastest four door car for under 25 thousand...i guess ive proved him wrong........
Where were WRX's when Contours were being produced? Japan? yeah.. that's right

What's your deal? Are you so lame that you have to come over to a Contour board and stir up shit? Is this how you get your socks blown?

Geez.. get a life, go find some Mustangs or something to race since your Talon is so bad-ass and leave us alone.

-Chris

Chris Hinds
#565/????
15.610 @ 89.62mph
#2740 03/06/02 05:18 AM
F
F
Quote:
Originally posted by Plastique_synthetiX:
OI!!! im not ignorant, and i also dont own an SE i own a GL THANK YOU very much!!!!! :p
w3rd to the base model!

Chris Hinds
#565/????
15.610 @ 89.62mph
Page 3 of 15 1 2 3 4 5 14 15

Moderated by  GTO Pete, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard