Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 15 1 2 3 4 14 15
#2721 03/06/02 01:30 AM
R
R
Hey Chris, thanks for the answer on where the tank is gonna be in the trollfest. I'm glad you found someplace in the front. Piping to the trunk (where I thought it would be) would suck not to mention weight distribution. I've got about 3 bucks saved, only another 4,497 to go laugh

Ryan
--------------------
'98 T-Red Mystique LS, MTX, SVT Exhaust, KKM
--------------------
You and the Captain make it happen
(I'm in college what do you expect?)
#2722 03/06/02 03:55 AM
F
F
Thank you guys for thinking so highly of me. Malspeed, a fellow CEG'er, loves his contour and he is glad you are making fun of it. (seeing as how he had nothing to do with me posting a reply, i realized that everyone in the contour is an ignorant idiot, useless of good convo anyways) Since most of you own SE's anyway, you have no right to talk. However, we have been planning a turbo for this car longer than you know. I guess someone beat us to the punch. I'm glad that you guys took your only hope of ever making a contour turbo and belittled it on the forced induction forum, seeing as this was the only car ever having such a setup, it was easy to dis who ever built simply cause he actually made it happen. Seeing as many of have no idea what a turbo even does or how it works since you drive NA cars anyway. Chris Hightowers turbo will be great i'm sure, the HUGE T-25 should deliver about 3 HP max, but that's fine. You guys go about your daily lives trying to come up with a way to make your car potent, when it can't be. Sorry that i coulndn't make it happen yet...i'm only a college student, but you guys are genuises anywas so your turbo contours are already in the making either way....so enjoy your slow ass cars.....we should be BLOWING OFF near you sometime in the future at some contour meet and i will simply be flipping all of you off! While my boy, whom you have no problem with (a quality fellow CEG'er), will be getting his car drooled over by vultures like yourselves.

FergusTSI and I are not the same person.........thank you once again for making a whole topic about me.......I am truly honored!

By the way.....my Z will blow you guys out of the water!

I really hope the red SVT on my website made you guys drool too.....keep dreaming of TV's and wings with 18 inch rims!.....not to mention the playstation 2 and the exhaust and the intake the diablo chip....oh man....the list just doesn't stop!

FerkTec

88 300zx SS edition

Pics at helios.acomp.usf.edu/~csurka
The Z that everyone has been asking about and ranking on.......EXPOSED to the public!
#2723 03/06/02 04:11 AM
F
F
Quote:
Originally posted by FerkTec:
stupid blabber
Okay, you come to our board, and start criticizing people, when you have NO previous reputation with ANYONE on this board, and then get mad because we're pissed? You don't just waltz into the Oval Office and tell Bush his foreign policy sucks...

Shutup. Go home.

-Chris

Chris Hinds
AIM:CJ111010
1998 Contour GL Duratec 5-Spd
#565/????
15.610 @ 89.62mph
And I payed for it all myself
#2724 03/06/02 04:19 AM
D
D
Quote:
Originally posted by FerkTec:

By the way.....my Z will blow you guys out of the water!
The SS edition even. For Super Stupid. No wonder you bought it. It's such a good match.

You do realize that stock your car was slower than an SVT. Even though it has a larger engine & a turbo... That's pretty sad...

You do realize that the 4-cylinder Conquest TSi (Starion ESi-R) was the fastest & best handling car out of Japan in 88 & 89 right... It was a 14.9-15 flat car and out handled the 300ZX like the fat luxury coupe it was...

You do know your car's history right???

2000 SVT #674 - Check it out!

Whoever coined the phrase; "If it ain't broke; don't fix it" ~ Just doesn't get it...
#2725 03/06/02 04:23 AM
F
F
Just for further notice......I am against all rice burning cars....which is why i drive a 300ZX.....the arguement was that i've been taken by an SI before riding in a contour SVT. All my friends drive TT Z's or Supras or RX-7's.

Being out of Miami.....we have cars that you prob. have never seen before....where Integras and SE-R's take SVT mustangs everyday, not to mention contour SVT's. I came on your board to get insight of ideas and what people have done to turbo the SVT, but it seems the one and only man to have done so gets critisized for his near 300 HP acheivement. You all are jealous and foolish. I simply stated ideas on how to fit the bumper...I love the set-up!!!!!! Keep up the good research boys....i hope you tear up the next guy with a turbo also!

FerkTec

88 300zx SS edition

The Z that everyone has been asking about and ranking on.......EXPOSED to the public!
#2726 03/06/02 04:26 AM
C
Administrator
Administrator
C
So, Ferk. Are you bashing the Contour and saying it's slow and will never be fast? And at the SAME time, saying you are helping someone put a turbo on an SVT Contour?

Remember, you came onto this board. We consider ourselves somewhat of a civil group. If you are indeed working on a custom turbo install on a Contour, GREAT!!

Your whole purpose of posting anything is very unclear at this point. Please take some time, take a step back, we are all CAR enthusiasts here.

Oh, and how about you posting a dyno of your 1988 300ZX with over 293HP to the wheels.

-Chris

-Chris Hightower-
-Hightower Performance Products, LLC

(Oo.«xx».oO)
o xxxxxxxxx o
#2727 03/06/02 04:30 AM
D
D
I never knew that my contour was that useless! I might as well go run it off a cliff tonight. Better yet since fords are useless I might ass well follow up with my Mustang. How does that Richard prior saying go " HAVE A COKE AND A SMILE AND SHUT THE f#$@ UP!

Dustyn
Red 1998 SVT E1
95 Mustang GT
Yeah there both slow
New ram clutch for sale
Sho shop pullies and belt for sale 30 bucks
#2728 03/06/02 04:30 AM
F
F
Yes Demon.....i do know the car history. Simply stated. I take the SVT's all day long with my car being stock and having 170 thousand miles. Can your contour even make it to that......shows how accurate the numbers are.....i'm sorry...but Nissan doesn't like to brag and make the numbers lower than they really are.....but those times are off. Obvisouly if i can take an SVT. How about that!

FerkTec

88 300zx SS edition

#2729 03/06/02 04:37 AM
F
F
Chris.....my Z is just fine......maybe when you stop mocking the guy who made the 293 HP contour happen and all you "civil" bunch of cronies, i will post some dyno charts. Although, my car has never been on a dyno, i cannot do that, seeing as how i don't care how much horsepower it has...i just know it hauls ass!

I am helping make a turbo SVT because my best friend wants one on his tour.
Mind you that FergusTSI and I are TWO DIFFERENT people!

FerkTec

88 300zx SS edition

#2730 03/06/02 04:42 AM
D
D
A stock 300ZX is low 15's when BRAND NEW! (no bench racing - I've raced them - yes back then even) I've also owned a Conquest TSi too.

After 170k the engine & turbo are both tired and losing compression.

I'd be surprised if you could even hit any 15's anymore honestly.

Think about what you are saying for a moment and you will see how damn funny it really is... :rolleyes:

Most stock SVT's ran low 15's. Some into the 14's

Even my really slow SVT can run 14.8 at a really crappy track at 1100'

The best N/A SVT (that's means normally aspirated BTW) has run 14.5 and some boosted ones into the 13's with no traction what-so-ever... (We're talking walking WS6's on the highway fast)

So take your tired worn out maybe? 16 second 300ZX and drive on out of here because you are doing nothing but make a bigger ass of yourself. If that is at all possible.

But don't worry. I'm sure your IP will be contacted and banned by tomorrow. The internet is far from anonymus...

2000 SVT #674 - Check it out!

Whoever coined the phrase; "If it ain't broke; don't fix it" ~ Just doesn't get it...
Page 2 of 15 1 2 3 4 14 15

Moderated by  GTO Pete, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard