Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
G
G
Hey no offesene taken I do auto X enough to know that my car is not what will get me in the winners circle it is the driver. Plus its really funny when you, your gf, and one of your best freinds drive the same car then you really know whats up!!!!! I dont think I will have a problem letting you drive my car if you want hopefully it will be fun for everyone to see what a pretty much optimzed svt can actully do.

Silver 99 SVT
It's Stock.
Would I LIE?

My cars the Silver one
I
I
I started it up again since there was no resolution. I think that we should follow the new SCCA rules also. Just allow the SVT and non-SVT to compete seperately in their own G Stock or STS or Mod classes.

98 Contour LX V6 Mtx
C
C
Well I jsut want to say that no race tires is the dumbest thing I have heard of. If there is a seperate class for them fine, I dont care. But, if there isnt I dont see why race tires would be that big of a deal in the first place. I can only see Gr8ride being the only with full out race tires there. His tires were something like $250 a piece and they are Micheline tires from Skip Barber race school.

If you can run in SCCA with these "race tires" against other guys with lightly modded SVT Contours, why wouldnt it be the same for SZ? I just dont see the point. I mean Mark, yeah you will have to deal with a few guys *****ing about it but when youa re runnign somehting this big you cant please everyone.

My other questions is, are you going to let someone win the Spring Zing Cup that didnt even attend Spring Zing like last year? I mean, he wasnt there at all and just showed up for the uto-X and gets the cup? What's up with that?

Tim
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  Auto-X Fil 

Link Copied to Clipboard