Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
S
S
Frederick? Nope, I was running ESP novice at County Stadium in Milwaukee. My second time ever, but I'm hooked.

I think I would be outclassed in SM. I think ESP serves as a less competitive class than that. Basically Ross is my daily driver (30,000K a year) that I'm also autocrossing. I do wonder if the fact that the SHOshop pipe was a warranty replacement (no OEM avail) would affect anything.

That's why I improved so much, I have a long way to go, and the worse you are the easier it is to get better.

------------------
I don't have a personality. I have an attitude

Ross 1998 E0 SVT T-Red

[This message has been edited by svtcarboy (edited August 25, 2000).]

[This message has been edited by svtcarboy (edited August 25, 2000).]

You can pillage an enemy once, but a customer is an endless resource.

James Oerichbauer - PFPC Global Fund Services

Ross: 1998 E0 SVT Contour, Toreador Red, Konis, Superchip, KKM w/heat shield, SHO-shop y-pipe and rear strut brace, no res, ScotchCal, Moda Sport 16x7.5 wheels with 205/55ZR16 Dayton Dayton tires... more
T
TLP Offline
T
OK I have been out twice now in my car and the real Type R showed up, ouch, Goodbye to G- stock as I now have KKM. Beyond that I wish we had a road course where I live but I dont. I think the Tour would be better suited with a place to stretch its legs a little. Oh well next is springs and scocks I am 4 seconds off winner in STS I think two of that is me, had a hard time out, maybe two in mods, I will be right there.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Auto-X Fil 

Link Copied to Clipboard