Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 26 of 26 1 2 24 25 26
Quote:
Originally posted by jcboeckl:
I'm just curious....Seems that one of the main reasons Lance was considering shutting down the site was more of a content issue.

Now all of a sudden its a money issue.
The main reason is Matt is losing his job, along with his connection. And if Lance didn't really like the way parts of the site were, why should he foot the bill to keep it going?

page 11 own3d

99 SVT Contour
02 Protege5
M
M
I wasn't going to post in this thread, but since I got all the way through to page eleven, I figured it may be a good spot to just say thanks laugh .

I found the original site while car shopping/researching on the web. I knew a few things about cars before, but now I know much more.

I'm looking forward to the return of the site (but not all of the fighting in the forums).

Take care everybody (and if the forums come back, stop fighting :rolleyes: ).

Mike

1996 SE MTX, Desert Violet
Blaupunkt Munchen, Dunlop
Sport 5000s, Ray
McNairy's THFix, custom air filter,
Magnecor wires,
Redline D4 tranny cocktail,
9005 lo-beams
SVT-size front rotors, EBC Greenstuff pads all around
R
R
Everyone seems to be worried about loosing the forums. Why? Just go to Yahoo Groups and set one up for free, or join one of the many Contour groups (some already set up by CEG members) that are there now. The tech info from this site will be archived, so I don't see where all these tears are coming from. Just move on. Someday Lance will look back at this and kick himself, but that's not our problem. I think all of us should suggest and agree on a group name, then go to Yahoo and set it up. All of you out there who have been so gung-ho to keep this site going, well, now it's time to step up and volunteer your services as moderators. We can set up a group (or a series of related groups that reflect how the forums are broken down now) and move there at least temporarily until the situation with this site gets resolved.

L
Administrator
OP Offline
Administrator
L
Hello people!

The forums are not going down! Read the other threads!

-Lance

Lance Kinley
CEG Webmaster
95SE, "Official CEG Beater"
Quaife, SVT parts, ST200 wheels, SS Y-pipe
I perceive you to be a stand-up, rational individual...
Page 26 of 26 1 2 24 25 26

Moderated by  GTO Pete, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard