Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
B
bacoSVT Offline OP
OP Offline
B
I really really want a couple things from the UK for our cars.

the first is a set of AVO springs. they run for about $114 US + shipping. a couple of the mondeo peeps have them and say they are good. i think they are a great alternative for some of us who want to pinch pennies and get a lower, stiffer ride.

the second is a set (front and rear) of strut tower braces. especially the front. OMP and a couple other companies make them. adjustable or not, i think they run between $80 and $150. US, respectively.

i would also like to peak peoples' interest in ST24 and RS body kits. the RS is the most likely choice for me since i think the rounded "bulgy" look matches better with my Mk1 car.

you can find pricing and more info here: http://www.mcrallying.uk.com/mondprod.htm
or here: http://www.needforspeed.co.uk

if i can get maybe 10 people to join in any of the above purchases, we might be able to get some discounts or maybe just a break in shipping costs. i would be willing to handle the transactions and details, et all.

i personally would really like the suspension changes done before the end of the summer with the hopes of buying the body kit around november as an early x-mas present. and, i've been around for a while. a lot of other CEGrs know me and know where I live. I won't steal your $.

I AM LEGIT!!!
laugh

1998 E0 SVT #3128, T-Red

2001 Infiniti G20t
1974.5 MG B GT
B
B
if the springs is all id need for a stiffer n shorter stance id be in on that....lemme know..there might be a few things id like to get but gotta have time to check em out...
pauli18@aol.com

pauli18@aol.com for questions
99 green svt
asp udp
b-n-m short throw
kkm intake
n the list grows steadily
B
bacoSVT Offline OP
OP Offline
B
checkout http://www.fordmondeo.org and ask around.

it is also recommended to upgrade the shocks at the same time, but even a set of shocks imported from the UK would be cheaper than buying Koni's or the stuff BAT has. not everyone needs adjustable struts, and i include myself in that group.

anyone else??? i can't believe only one person is interested in sport springs with a 30 mm drop for just over $100.....!

eek

1998 E0 SVT #3128, T-Red

2001 Infiniti G20t
1974.5 MG B GT
P
Master P
Master P
P
Better check on that shipping.....

M
M
What about Pipercross intakes? Looks a bit like Monster Flow, yet the gains seem better.

Marco Tatta
98.5 SE MTX, Duratec
EGR block, fog light
fix, custom shift boot, monsterflow intake, Ecotek valve
Quasi dual cardoctor exhaust.
Hacksaw short shift, Momo race "s" carbon knob, ghetto rear strut bar, 16 inch cougar wheels with 225/50/16 kumho 712s

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard