Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 24 of 26 1 2 22 23 24 25 26
Quote:
Originally posted by Dennis D.:
frown mad oh man this sucks, i just found this site. so much useful info. now it's going to be gone.
Dennis you have a PM. (if you're new to forums: on the top right of your screen, click on "my profile".)

Matthew
98.5 Contour SE V6
It has spent 1.5 years under the wrong identity ;-)
D
D
ok after calming down for a sec. and reading most of the post. i have come to relize that you are right. it's a shame that i found this site too late, and it's unfortunate that i will not be able to enjoy this site like the members that have been here for years. but i do understand, and for those that i have not had a chance to meet or talk too, good luck with your cars, and lives, if your fixing them up like i am or if they are fixed up, i hope they kick ass and turn heads

and lance your one hell of a person who can bring this many people together, now don't freak people out by walking on water laugh

1999 Sport SE V6-2.5L
SVT Side Skirts
Ebruni Wing
Pioneer DEH-P7400MP CD head unit
the door speakers suck balls, i am working on them.
MTX Thunder6500D Amp with EBC
3 10" W6's in a CS310R powerwedge
M
M
Quote:
Originally posted by Moonlight Mystique:
I dont know who the dude is...but what'll Infurium (sp?) think??
You need not concern your little head over him.

solefood rocks!
Dandridge is the most sophisticated blonde ever!
I luv my hubby!

http://hightowerperformance.com/
ERR! Why so many people ignore Lance's post about he'll bring the site back? He merely said that he need to find another place to host the server, but it won't be something he'll quit his job to do right the way! Maybe the forum will not come back in full like it is now which actually might be a good thing, but it'll come back. He even said that he'll archieve all the FAQ's and stuff. Now quit your bishing about "Lance is selfish to shut the site down" and crap like that! mad

UBRF.org , Western New York's Premiere Automotive Forum.

Yeah, I got some bolt-ons.
Car Pics
Video of Brullen cat-back on a \'95 SE
How-to: Short Shifter for Pre-98 MTX

"heres the deal $2 grand buy in winner gets the cash and the girl and the respect. We'll race from 0 to Inf. until I win." - someone on the internet
T
T
Well, I've been frequenting the CEG in its various forms since the spring of 1998. 4 years of invaluable information and entertainment. Thank you Lance and all the others too numerous to mention. I don't say much but I listen hard and I pray that I will see the CEG in good form years from now. Besides, my tour has at LEAST 8 or 9 more years on her. All of you saying you have a solution, my hopes and dreams are with you. Good luck.

Adrian
1999 Black/Tan SVT
SVT #?
Born on 8/03/99
the loan.
P
P
I'm gonna miss this place. Thanks Lance for many, many, MANY hours you have put into this place. Good luck in your travels.

C
C
lance and all the admins.
thank you for your hard work
to all the cegers thanks for all the great info
im wiling to donate $$$$ to help the site out.
latinonly@yahoo.com

Later

Red '97 GL Sport MTX
IVELISE

==================================
"Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe to assure the survival and success of liberty." John F. Kennedy
Thanks to everyone for the help over the past year. You have made owning a Contour alot easier. I hope this is just temporary.
Terry Haines,. I hope you can help save contour.org- even if its down for a while.
Will there be anyway to get a notification when the site comes back up?

98.5 SVT
93RX7
86GT 377ci
C
C
Yup It's getting close cause I tried to open Forums in another window and wouldn't take.... Love ya'll if we drop soon... Drop me a line if you would like ..407-765-0280 John... I'm ridin it until I get kicked out.. confused smile frown

John
1996 Ford Contour Zetec.
~Torreador Red 5 Speed.
~17" Nocturno Rims w/205-40 series tires
~SVT Shift Knob Thanks to Eric
~Custom painted cowl, wipers, mirrors, sail panels
~Color Shifting interior highlights
~Eibach Lowering Springs.
~Pioneer C.D.Player.
~5% Tint on all windows including front window.
~Custom Black Dyed Carpet.
~Fubo Antenna In Middle of roof.
~Shortened Billet Antenna in rear.
~Indiglo BNM Gauges and ~Speedpeople Indiglo HVAC panel.
~High Flow Cat.
~Custom exhaust.
~Custom dyed Steering wheel.
**Soon to come**
****Air Cylinders****
**Another TV/DVD Player
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
C
C
Hey Lance, thanks for your efforts. I never contributed too much to the General or Problems forum obviously, but I enjoyed talking about the CSVT and being a Nissan resource for the people who were asking.

BTW (since this'll likely be my last post here), for anyone who cares, my Altima was totalled by a big stinkin' truck last week ( story here ). I'm okay, bro-in-law got bad whiplash and is still suffering. Fighting with their insurance co. now to get a fair settlement, and now I've gotta figure out what to do for 4 months until my G35 Coupe comes in November. Considering getting a Countour ('95-ish) cheap for the interim, but I might be able to borrow a neighbor's car till Nov.

Anyway, take care guys! Thanks for the dialog...

Currently: '00 Altima SE and '02 Maxima SE

Coming up: '03 Infiniti G35 Coupe 6-speed
Page 24 of 26 1 2 22 23 24 25 26

Moderated by  GTO Pete, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard