I had a Honda accord before my tour and those rotors SUCK#D! I only got about 30,000 miles out of each set. Here are the precautions you can take to prevent warping. (Trust me- this is based on experience and many expensive replacements)
1. Do not use car washes at gas stations etc. You will warp the rotors very quickly if you drive into one right after you have driven on them.
2. Let your rotors cool for at least 1/2 hour before washing your car. The 1/2 hour is a bare minimum!
3. If you drive your car hard, replace the rotors with vented or slotted rotors. This will eliminate a lot of excess heat. The vented rotors are more expensive but will last longer.
4. Whenever the wheels are off the car make sure the lug nuts are not tightened too hard. This will warp the rotors. If you take your car to a shop- ASK THEM BEFORE THEY DO ANY WORK HOW THEY INSURE THAT THE LUGS ARE TIGHTENED PROPERLY. If they give you a dumb look- IMMEDIATELY DRIVE AWAY. This means that the will probably use pneumatic socket guns- just short of an impact wrench.
5. If you have excessive warping (symptoms include brake fade) have a mechanic check to make sure that the proper amount of braking is being applied to the back brakes. (70% or more of braking power happens in the front)

------------------
1999 Silver Frost 2.0 SE Zetec
Sony ES Mobile Xplod Stereo
BAT Bright Whites

Kharma is very real and she is one mean b!tch.