Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
C
CYS Offline OP
OP Offline
C
Just wondering if anyone has found a station with 93 octane or better in the metro area?

M
M
CYS,

There was a station between 80th-90th and Lyndale Ave. S. in Bloomington that had it and they still may, just haven't been there for a long time. It might be a Conoco. It's on the west side of Lyndale. The pump was off to one side of the building and as I recall it was at least 94 octane.

Hope this helps.

1999 T-Red/tan SVT #1497 of 2760, Born 3/18/99
Mods so far...
Borla Catback K&N Filter
FMS 9mm Plug wires
Pioneer DEH-P8200R HU
PIAA 510 driving lights

Soon to come...
Koni/Eibach setup
...and someday a TURBO??? Yeah..someday!
C
CYS Offline OP
OP Offline
C
Thanks, that sounds like it is near Freeway Ford. I will try to locate it this week. Hmm.. maybe superchips is a possibility.

P
P
There is a Holiday Station on 101 in Hopkins that has 93 Octane fuel...

'00 Silver SVT
Side Markers/Black Sail's
C
CYS Offline OP
OP Offline
C
pefozzy, can you give me a landmark to that Holiday station, I'm not too familiar with Hopkins.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I've been to 3 different Holliday's in the area from Maple Plain to Eagan. Each of them sold 93, I'm thinking they all do around here. Of course I could be wrong (it wouldn't be the first time).

In Plymouth across from the Cub Foods there is a Holliday (at least I think it was a Holliday)that sells 104 octane racing fuel. Of course it's for off road and track use only...wink..wink.

C
CYS Offline OP
OP Offline
C
I think I hit every gas station on Lyndale from 80 -98th on the western side, couldn't find anything over 92 octane, now onto the Holidays.

C
CYS Offline OP
OP Offline
C
I found 93 at a Holiday in Shakopee. Can't tell a difference so far from the 92 I usually run. Don't know if I'm relieved or disappointed. Anyone with a chip in MN and if there is, any problems with our gas?

A
A
There is a station 1/2 block west of 35W on hennipin that sells race gas. Just a hole in the wall place.

------------------
Andy V.
99 SE Sport
KKM,No Res,Duals
Semper Fidelis

Andy V.
99 SE Sport SGTO
KKM,No Res,Dual exh.
17" Cellos-225/45/17 Sumitomos
vannanthony@hotmail.com
Semper Fidelis
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Quote:
Originally posted by CYS:
I found 93 at a Holiday in Shakopee. Can't tell a difference so far from the 92 I usually run. Don't know if I'm relieved or disappointed. Anyone with a chip in MN and if there is, any problems with our gas?

Ever since I've had my chip in its been 93 for me. I just don't feel like taking a chance with less. Even on the 75 shot of NOS with my chip in place I have yet to experience detonation. Sorry I wont be the lab rat. It?s 93 or higher for the life of my tour.

Rick Evoniuk

Link Copied to Clipboard