Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
B
btramm Offline OP
OP Offline
B
Anyone want to meet somewhere and then run over to HRP? I don't know if I'm going to run
because my cluth is on it's last leg, but it
would fun to meet some other owners.

Later

98.5 black svt
E
E
I was already thinking about going this Friday, but even though it's already Thursday, i don't know just yet if i'll go. I check this forum a few times a day, so as soon as i know, i'll let you know.

99 SVT Contour
B
btramm Offline OP
OP Offline
B
I'm pretty sure I'll be there, what color is
your tour.

98.5 black svt
E
E
Black Tour. I'll try to be there as early as possible so i could get a couple runs in before it starts to get crowded. I should be going with a few other people (unless they sell me out). What time are you going? And which way are you coming from? If it's convenient for both of us, maybe we could meet on the way up there and follow eachother. Let me know. I'll check here all day tomorrow (Friday) to see if you answered. If only we could get other people from around here to go. Make it a mini meet.

99 SVT Contour
B
btramm Offline OP
OP Offline
B
I'm coming from the Clear Lake area, so basicly 146N to Baytown. If you want to meet somewhere just post a few ideas and I'll let
you know, I'll probably be there by 5:30 - 6:00. One more thing do live in the Pasadena area?

Later

98.5 black svt
E
E
Well, i'll be coming from the UH area (central campus). I'll be taking 225, which i guess is opposite from you. But i'm going to try to be there by around 5-5:30, so i'll definitely see you there.

99 SVT Contour

Moderated by  Eric L_dup1, louisw_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard