Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
S
OP Offline
S
I'll be in Chicago from Thursday night until Monday late Morning to attend the Sheffield Garden Walk, a totally great festival I drive over to Chicago just to attend. We pretty much spend both Saturday and Sunday there (afternoon to evening).

I'll be wearing my CEG or other Contour orientated shirts both days, so if you see me, definitely stop me and say hi.

You can pillage an enemy once, but a customer is an endless resource.

James Oerichbauer - PFPC Global Fund Services

Ross: 1998 E0 SVT Contour, Toreador Red, Konis, Superchip, KKM w/heat shield, SHO-shop y-pipe and rear strut brace, no res, ScotchCal, Moda Sport 16x7.5 wheels with 205/55ZR16 Dayton Dayton tires... more
T
T
What is this Garden Walk?

Dan Parmelee
1999 Acura Integra SiR-G coupe
"I heard Affleck was the bomb in Phantoms"
"Word, bitch! Phantoms like a muhfuka"
S
OP Offline
S
It's a 2-day street festival with food, bands, and lots of stuff going on... It's located by De Paul University (and the surrounding area, but that should help place).

I wish I knew a web site for it, but I just get the dates from my best friend and crash with her!

FWIW, our friends normally congregate on the corner of Sheffield and Kenmore, across from De Paul, and across from a trailer where they always have for selling Rolling Rock beer.

You can pillage an enemy once, but a customer is an endless resource.

James Oerichbauer - PFPC Global Fund Services

Ross: 1998 E0 SVT Contour, Toreador Red, Konis, Superchip, KKM w/heat shield, SHO-shop y-pipe and rear strut brace, no res, ScotchCal, Moda Sport 16x7.5 wheels with 205/55ZR16 Dayton Dayton tires... more

Moderated by  hetfield_dup1, Loco4G63 

Link Copied to Clipboard