I have just bought my wife a 95 GL and started on a path to improve it a bit for her. So far the following is what I have acquired for install. Most of this is from a Mystique that was the same color.

Tilt steering wheel column - The air bag had gone off, and I read that if that is the case the steering column must be replaced not just the air bag. I had intended to just install my steering wheel and air bag on this column. Is this correct the column I got is no good? What checks should I make?

Leather seats with split fold down rear and power drivers - I installed the fold down rear seat no problem I was impressed that the additional seat bolts were in place for these seat backs. Now I looked under the front seat and there is no connector for the power seat. In the fuse block the 40 amp fuse is in place. Need help with the routing for power. I want to do this correctly.

Power windows - Mine has cranks, got these out of a Contour with the switches and door panels. I have opened a door panel and the wiring for the power window is not in place. The question here is, IF I change out the door wiring and plug it in at the twist connector will the rest of the wiring in the dash be in place? Someone must have done this before or knows how Ford did the dash wiring. This is a fairly basic model

Power antenna - from the Mystique, I looked in the Contour and it does not have the wiring for this. I HAVE FOUND THE INFO FOR THIS INSTALL THANKS.

I want to install the fog lights too but I have not found any vehicles that have/had them. Is that a common accessory? I would like a picture of them and how were they switched? I am looking for a source for used ones. But I need to know what I am looking for.

Installed the newer rear door sails that say Contour
Installed new2me clearer head lights. Getting those retaining clips off was a lot harder than putting them back on.
Installed underhood insulation....ahhhh that's better.
Installed glove box found one the right color and not scratched up. Swapped the lock out from mine. I like how it slowly lowers when opened. Regarding the light switch is there a way to replace it without cutting the wires?

Any advice, comments, and or schematics would be helpful.

Thanks,
Aussie Ford