Next Thread
Print Thread
#1640372 09/04/06 07:41 PM
Z
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
Z
Just wanted to say thanks to everyone who helped me get through my suspension work. The driver side front was the only side that was done without any aches or pains!

Honestly though, this was a complete a pita! But its done and I am extremely happy with the results! Ride is alot better and you can really feel the new suspension work when you get into the turns, even at low speeds like 25-30 then is TONS let tilt in the body.

Now I just need to start saving for tires!

So thanks everyone and I'll be posting pictures in the northeast forum either this evening or tomorrow.

1998 SE Duratec V6 ATX Ebay intake with K&N Filter Trubendz Exhaust Custom Hood
#1640373 09/05/06 03:22 PM
A
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
A
awesome... what kit did you end up going with?

Suspension installs are really fun, Bill and I did one on my corolla... took us 3 and a half hours with only minimal problems with the rear (Wrecked the rear endlinks and almost ruined a brake line.)

Ive found that working on the underside of a contour is a complete pain in the ass no matter what you have to do. Wait... Ive found that working on anything on a contour is a complete pain in the ass, but then if rust gets involved its just like torture.

98 Corolla LE 1.8L DOHC 1ZZFE TEIN H.Tech Springs Tokico HP series Struts Short ram air intake Tsudo Axel Back Exhaust ... if a jelly fish stung me.. would you pee on the wound?

Moderated by  Andy W._dup1, Auto-X Fil 

Link Copied to Clipboard