Next Thread
Print Thread
#1640244 09/04/06 02:48 AM
S
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
S
As some of you may remember, I got the Koni Sport Kit and 18" rage Enduros installed.

My car has a A$$ high stance, anyone else and Why....????

BTW 96 Zetec

01 PORSCHE 996 Merdian/Black Full Aero Fabspeed mufflers Fabspeed CAI B & M shifter 96 GL MTX Zetec 2.0 White/Blue Blaupunkdt Houston K & N Drop in/Koni Kit 18"RageEnduros/Flowmaster 40 Series
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
so you are saying the rear end is higher then the front? if so, i believe that is 100% normal with the koni kit.

-a

koni kit - hpp rstb camber/plates - cf (yikes!) polyroll resistors - TCA's WR headers/ypipe -TB hiflow cat SFC's - XCal2 -dreaming of 3L-
A
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
A
Originally posted by 111R:
so you are saying the rear end is higher then the front? if so, i believe that is 100% normal with the koni kit.

-a

tis... its the same with the stock suspension too, particularly the SE suspension. Its a better center of gravity for increased grip.

98 Corolla LE 1.8L DOHC 1ZZFE TEIN H.Tech Springs Tokico HP series Struts Short ram air intake Tsudo Axel Back Exhaust ... if a jelly fish stung me.. would you pee on the wound?
R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
Originally posted by AliasJerkâ?¢:
Originally posted by 111R:

-a

tis... its the same with the stock suspension too, particularly the SE suspension. Its a better center of gravity for increased grip.

Function before fashion. '96 Contour SE "Toss the Contour into a corner, and it's as easy to catch as a softball thrown by a preschooler." -Edmunds, 1998
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
Originally posted by supertouringmike:
As some of you may remember, I got the Koni Sport Kit and 18" rage Enduros installed.

My car has a A$$ high stance, anyone else and Why....????

BTW 96 Zetec

The only thing thats gonna bring the rear end down is a set of eibachs.

Alex '99 SVT Contour -=|WANTED: Vortech, working or not |=-

Moderated by  Andy W._dup1, Auto-X Fil 

Link Copied to Clipboard