Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
P
Pen_Two Offline OP
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
P
It's a Rose Hair Tarantula, one of the more interesting things to watch on a rainy day I will admit...

I call my E0 Claire. 24 hour what? I'm looking to buy a like-new condition SVT grill, and a shift knob that works with the reverse lever PM me with the details.
T
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
T
I have a shoe you can borrow if you want.

I hate spiders.

D
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
D
Is it eating a grasshopper in that last pic?

Derek Scion xB 5-spd Previous: 2000 Silver Frost SVT Please share the road with cyclists.
P
Pen_Two Offline OP
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
P
Originally posted by Derk-xB:
Is it eating a grasshopper in that last pic?

Yeah, some cricket I threw in there.

I call my E0 Claire. 24 hour what? I'm looking to buy a like-new condition SVT grill, and a shift knob that works with the reverse lever PM me with the details.
N
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
N
That spider looks really pretty. I like it.

Best mobile phone resource site, especially Sony Ericsson 1996 Buick Riviera Gutted airbox K&N Air filter Modded boost bypass valve
A
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
A
Originally posted by The Digital Slacker:
I have a shoe you can borrow if you want.

I hate spiders.

When I read this I was laughing out loud for about 10 seconds!!! Whooo...almost teary!!!

However funny, that's some rather cool pics! I too hate spiders but its scary/beautiful all in the same. Just keep it off my arm so I don't freak!!!

98 E0 with 171,000 and counting... Savin' for my focus V8, RS kit conversion!!!
B
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
B
Originally posted by The Digital Slacker:
I hate spiders.

Matt 2002 Subaru Impreza WRX (WRB Stage 4+) Old Rides: 1999 Sil-Fro SVT Contour 3.0L with goodies (Totalled 6/21/06) 1988 Bronco II (Sold) You know you launch hard when you beat oncoming traffic through their own crosswalk lines.
N
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
N
Nice! I used to have a pink-toed tarantula when I was in middle school. One day the thing got out of its aquarium and scared the [censored] out of me!
It also made a huge web-nest on the side of the aquarium and would chill in there, waiting for crickets and anything else I would throw in the cage to walk by...

1998 T-Red CSVT 3.0L
P
Pen_Two Offline OP
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
P
Originally posted by Nate S:
Nice! I used to have a pink-toed tarantula when I was in middle school. One day the thing got out of its aquarium and scared the [censored] out of me!
It also made a huge web-nest on the side of the aquarium and would chill in there, waiting for crickets and anything else I would throw in the cage to walk by...

Can't say I've ever seen a pink-toed tarantula. I almost bought an orange-knee tarantula till I saw it's price tag though. Lol. $100 for that one...versus $20 for the one I brough home. No brainer. This is my 2nd one, the first one died because Terminex didn't tell me they were going to kill it with the spray they use.

P
Pen_Two Offline OP
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
P
Originally posted by Anm8:

However funny, that's some rather cool pics! I too hate spiders but its scary/beautiful all in the same. Just keep it off my arm so I don't freak!!!

I won't even try to pick it up. Not only do the books say not too, they will bite...or stab, whatever you want to call it. My last one was friendly enough to handle, but he did get me once. It felt just like a be sting for the most part.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard