Because of the nature of these parts, I'm letting the locals (CO front range) know they are for sale. I will deliver from the Springs to Fort Collins. I'll be putting this stuff on ebay and Craig's soon.

Set of 4 Goodyear GS D3 215/45/17 with about 3000 mi on them mounted on Borbet 4 x 108 5 spoke wheels, all excellent condition. The GS D3's are a Tire Rack top rated HP summer tire, great in the wet, but worthless in the snow. So I have 4 Goodyear Ice & Snow 205/55/16 unmounted (fit on stock SVT rims) with at least 60% tread left. These are great winter tires. All for $500 obo, or will sell separately, make an offer.

Complete set SVT midnight blue leather seats, excellent condition. Driver's power seat shows slight wear only as it was taken out at 35,000 mi and replaced with a Sparco. Passenger and rears are pristine condition because they were rarely sat on (I'm single with no kids) $100 delivered.

Make me an offer, as I really need to get these items outa my garage. Pics sent on request. PM me or 303 518-8084.

98 SVT T-Red. 17" Borbets w/GY Eagle F1 GS-D3's, Koni/Eibach setup, urethane suspension bushings. Aussie Bar. Battery in trunk, open K&N Filter. B&M Shifter. Gauge pod w/ volts, oil pressure, oil temp. Sparco drivers seat, Schroth harness belt