My 00 Contour has about 68500 miles on it. I've been noticing this for about two months. When I drive at speeds of above 20mph I don't hear a squealing noise coming from the driver side. It seems that when I slow down and coast into the driveway or garage, the noise sounding like crickets or someone whistling happens. As the car slows down the noise gets softer. Hit the brakes at any time and it's gone. I replaced my brakes last November so, I don't think it is the brakes. It seems that this happens only when I press down on my clutch essentially coasting into the driveway or garage. Press down on the accelerator and it's gone. Oh and this happens when I go straight not when I turn. Anyone have any idea what could be causing this? I'll look to have my tires rotated and balanced soon. Unsure if this is a wheel bearing issue. Maybe I need to lube something? Checked the forum and read a lot, but some I thought had th same syptom, but then read that it happens on turns. Any ideaas would be appreciated. Thank you.