H
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
H
Originally posted by Pudmunkie:
Originally posted by Harrry:
Originally posted by AliasJerkâ?¢:
Originally posted by B.Brattina:
haha-- are you a first year student? forgive me, but i don't know how old you are (oops?) and i'm to lazy to look at your profile--

on a paying status-- i'm at WMU and i think paying around 8k--- plus apartment @ 410/month with utilities-- and a lot of beer expenses

lol, I dont drink, and yes this is my first year and im 18. I feel asleep for the student orientation so I missed the activities I guess thats the price you pay for having to lift you crap up 4 flights of stairs over and over again.

Didn't you get help? Frats, soroity, football team wrestling team, are out there helping new comers into there dorms this morning. My girl was helping people move in all day today.

Well see you soon, if pud makes his ass out there we all can meet up. Well in 2 months i will be living out there.

Going back for my master's!! hell yeah!!!

You cant make me go till wednesday loser!

Ill be there m t w t in the afternoons. Im done with morning classes, I either forget to go or fall asleep in class.

I dont think ill see either of you guys tho, since you two are on main campus and ive been banished to Owens / bdubs

Booooo, loser hanging out by your self. Albanian lover!!

I reject your reality and substitute my own.
#1639601 09/03/06 01:13 PM
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
I wish I could hang out...

I dont do anything but work

Alex '99 SVT Contour -=|WANTED: Vortech, working or not |=-
#1639602 09/03/06 01:21 PM
R
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
R

I know the feeling...

19 Credit hours at school and 2 full time jobs.

... Trying to save up enough money to suprise my wife with her dream car on her birthday in February!

Reebs

For Sale - 96 Tour Sport 2.5L MTX with SVT Exhaust, pre 98 trunklid with newer Contour Sport spoiler instead of lip spoiler, newer Contour sport rims. Newer paint job. Brand new floor mats. Rust Free! PM me for details and pics.
#1639603 09/03/06 07:44 PM
H
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
H
Originally posted by Reebs:

I know the feeling...

... Trying to save up enough money to suprise my wife with her dream car on her birthday in February!

Reebs

80 hours a week working and 19 credit hours so u spend 99 hours total being somehwere. Not including drive time etc.

#1639604 09/03/06 11:05 PM
S
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
Isn't full time considered at least 34 hrs per week?

Jake 96 T-Red SE V6
#1639605 09/04/06 12:50 AM
B
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
B

Reebs

what a nice guy...id just buy myself a car...lol

98.5 Black Contour SVT #5959
#1639606 09/04/06 01:24 AM
H
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
H
Originally posted by snakous:
Isn't full time considered at least 34 hrs per week?

Well yes it is snake. An average working full time status employee is 40 hours.

#1639607 09/04/06 03:46 AM
R
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
R
Originally posted by Harrry:

I know the feeling...

Reebs

80 hours a week working and 19 credit hours so u spend 99 hours total being somehwere. Not including drive time etc.

Sorry, I should have made myself more clear. First of all, the 19 credit hours starts this Wendsday... I didn't take any summer classes due to the Wedding and honeymoon. Second, I spend between 40-60 hours a week managing a part of my grandfathers construction company, which is great because I choose my own hours and how long I work each day. Now that school is starting, I'll probally work closer to 40 hours. Then I am a Real Estate agent that spends time here and there making calls between classes and while at my other job to set up showings and closings, so I defiently consider that a full time job. I am often up very late sending out listings and doing the prep work for the next day.

I brought all this craziness upon myself because I like alot of toys (snowmobiles, dirt bikes etc...) and I married a high maintenance chick! I love my life though. No complaints, but I sure can't wait to be done with school!

Reebs

For Sale - 96 Tour Sport 2.5L MTX with SVT Exhaust, pre 98 trunklid with newer Contour Sport spoiler instead of lip spoiler, newer Contour sport rims. Newer paint job. Brand new floor mats. Rust Free! PM me for details and pics.
#1639608 09/04/06 01:00 PM
A
Addicted CEG\'er
OP Offline
Addicted CEG\'er
A
well. My 2nd day here was kind of a drag. I mean the orientation stuff was just a lot of tours and ive already been around campus a couple of times so I didnt need another tour, although I dont mind walking so much, especially on a really nice day.

The night was cool though, there was this thing called Playfair. Which consisted of a bunch of huge group games in which to break the ice and get to know people which surprisingly ended up being really fun. So I met some people which cheered me up a little. But I guess im just having a hard time with it. With getting involved and actually meeting people because I still yet feel kind of out of place... One of my friends said that "it kind of feels like being at camp" which I never really liked going off to camp at all. So maybe that explains why im having a hard time with it...

who knows, maybe when classes start up and this orientation stuff is over it will be a lot better. at least thats what I have been hoping.

98 Corolla LE 1.8L DOHC 1ZZFE TEIN H.Tech Springs Tokico HP series Struts Short ram air intake Tsudo Axel Back Exhaust ... if a jelly fish stung me.. would you pee on the wound?
#1639609 09/04/06 07:19 PM
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
It will be, orientation was the biggest waste of my time.

Wait until you start classes, you'll be alright.

Alex '99 SVT Contour -=|WANTED: Vortech, working or not |=-
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  WorldTour_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard