Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
#1639590 09/02/06 04:12 AM
A
Addicted CEG\'er
OP Offline
Addicted CEG\'er
A
So I move to Ypsi tomorrow to move into my dorm. Kind of excited, then I get a message online that all of the staff of EMU is on strike. Meaning that we might not go to class on the first or second day of school. Normally I would be happy about this... But now I get to thinking "great, I pay an ass load of money for school, and I get to use it sitting on my hands"

So im a little angry about that, I would rather be in class if im paying 7K a semester of school.

98 Corolla LE 1.8L DOHC 1ZZFE TEIN H.Tech Springs Tokico HP series Struts Short ram air intake Tsudo Axel Back Exhaust ... if a jelly fish stung me.. would you pee on the wound?
#1639591 09/02/06 04:35 AM
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
7 grand... damn you coulda got a saturn! living on campus must be expensive.

btw, for what its worth the teachers were on strike like this last year and made an agreement the day of classes.

Alex '99 SVT Contour -=|WANTED: Vortech, working or not |=-
#1639592 09/02/06 12:15 PM
F
Smurfette
Smurfette
F
demand a refund. heh

btw 7k a semester for someone living on campus seems cheap to me, and I graduated in 2000.
I think people at my college were paying roughly 11k per semester to live on campus.

Kim 1995 Contour GL Needs less "needs more"
#1639593 09/02/06 01:04 PM
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
Oh its cheap compared to other schools, just not compared to my tuition which is 4100 this semester.

of course living off campus may be more expensive in the long run, but.... its not a dorm.

#1639594 09/02/06 05:43 PM
A
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
A
I just moved in too... I pay like 10-12k a year... and Im ar RA!

1996 ford contour sport
Originally posted by Cookie Monster:
Sometimes I just start slowing down and glare in the rearview and say "yeah I could go for an SVT rear". Jackasses.

#1639595 09/02/06 07:09 PM
A
Addicted CEG\'er
OP Offline
Addicted CEG\'er
A
Originally posted by AliasJerkâ?¢:
So I move to Ypsi tomorrow to move into my dorm. Kind of excited, then I get a message online that all of the staff of EMU is on strike. Meaning that we might not go to class on the first or second day of school. Normally I would be happy about this... But now I get to thinking "great, I pay an ass load of money for school, and I get to use it sitting on my hands"

So im a little angry about that, I would rather be in class if im paying 7K a semester of school.

Alright guys, well im settled in here now. all of my stuff is moved, and my room mate never showed up. Im sure he will be here sometime in the next couple of days. But it would be hella cool to have a single room at a double room rate. w00t.

now im just sitting around till 9. cause thats when the residence meeting is.

EDIT! SPLOOGE! 8.5 Mbps download 3.5 mbps upload. GUHHH HEAVEN!!!!

Last edited by AliasJerkâ?¢; 09/02/06 07:22 PM.

98 Corolla LE 1.8L DOHC 1ZZFE TEIN H.Tech Springs Tokico HP series Struts Short ram air intake Tsudo Axel Back Exhaust ... if a jelly fish stung me.. would you pee on the wound?
#1639596 09/02/06 11:10 PM
B
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
B
haha-- are you a first year student? forgive me, but i don't know how old you are (oops?) and i'm to lazy to look at your profile--

on a paying status-- i'm at WMU and i think paying around 8k--- plus apartment @ 410/month with utilities-- and a lot of beer expenses

Black '99 CSVT #741 of 2760 Magnaflow:Knauberized:Mirko:Tinted25%:FogMod:B&G SportSprings:IndigloHvac/Headlight
#1639597 09/03/06 12:03 AM
A
Addicted CEG\'er
OP Offline
Addicted CEG\'er
A
Originally posted by B.Brattina:
haha-- are you a first year student? forgive me, but i don't know how old you are (oops?) and i'm to lazy to look at your profile--

on a paying status-- i'm at WMU and i think paying around 8k--- plus apartment @ 410/month with utilities-- and a lot of beer expenses

lol, I dont drink, and yes this is my first year and im 18. I feel asleep for the student orientation so I missed the activities I guess thats the price you pay for having to lift you crap up 4 flights of stairs over and over again.

Last edited by AliasJerkâ?¢; 09/03/06 12:03 AM.

#1639598 09/03/06 03:19 AM
H
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
H

lol, I dont drink, and yes this is my first year and im 18. I feel asleep for the student orientation so I missed the activities I guess thats the price you pay for having to lift you crap up 4 flights of stairs over and over again.

Didn't you get help? Frats, soroity, football team wrestling team, are out there helping new comers into there dorms this morning. My girl was helping people move in all day today.

Well see you soon, if pud makes his ass out there we all can meet up. Well in 2 months i will be living out there.

Going back for my master's!! hell yeah!!!

I reject your reality and substitute my own.
#1639599 09/03/06 04:52 AM
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
Originally posted by Harrry:

Didn't you get help? Frats, soroity, football team wrestling team, are out there helping new comers into there dorms this morning. My girl was helping people move in all day today.

Well see you soon, if pud makes his ass out there we all can meet up. Well in 2 months i will be living out there.

Going back for my master's!! hell yeah!!!

You cant make me go till wednesday loser!

Ill be there m t w t in the afternoons. Im done with morning classes, I either forget to go or fall asleep in class.

I dont think ill see either of you guys tho, since you two are on main campus and ive been banished to Owens / bdubs

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  WorldTour_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard