Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
T
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
T
I am trying to help out a local non-profit with their internal website. All they are doing is dropping the info from an html form into an access database through php. To answer your question, no, I did not make this... I am just trying to help get it working again. So here's the specifics:

Windows server 2k3 running IIS6
Microsoft access database configured with System DSN for ODBC
PHP

Now, I have IIS6 configured to parse php. I have run php scripts on it, and they work... but the one I am trying right now doesn't work.

I can post up the code I am using, but here's whats happening...

I am echo'ing out all the variables once they have been passed into php just to make sure that they are indeed being passed. I am then connecting to the access database and using an if statement to show if it fails to connect (and it doesn't), I am then being told that the data is being inserted into the database, but the problem is IT ISN'T. I then open the database and the data hasn't been put in. I know i'm not at the limit of the acces database since its only 1 table with 7 variables that each have about 800 entries... so pretty basic stuff. Any idea's?

E
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
E
What error are you getting from the connection attempt? Sounds like you're having issues there, and that should be the first place you start to debug.

E1

1999 Cougar - Supercharged 3L 1992 Talon TSi - AWD Turbo 1992 Eclipse GSX - AWD Turbo

Link Copied to Clipboard