Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
T
Tisby Offline OP
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
T
Just in case you thought Tom Cruise still had some sense left in him... Clicky...
Here's the eBay link...

How would you like to be that kid in 15 years? Knowing some wacko paid several grand for your first poop. My money is on suicide before 20...

2000 Mystique LS Duratec 2.5L MTX
F
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
F
WTF

A Contour is not just a car, it's an experience 99 T-Red SE Zetec ATX Born April 16, 1999 98 E0 Silver Frost CSVT #3175/3565 Born August 21st, 1997 Stored at P.R.T. for the winter 67 Mustang 289 project car
I
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
I
Originally posted by Tisby:
My money is on suicide before 20...

I think I'll put my money down on raging drug addict by 17.

Did the couple actually sign off on this, or is this something the "sculptor" did on his own? I wouldn't be surprised if Tom OKed this. Just another in a string of wacked out antics. The guy's a certified loon.

BrApple-its all in the way it is presented...but everythign on my resume is all me TexasRealtor-I hope you spelling improves on your resume. MxRacer-ladies and gentlemen, welcome to ironyville. population, texasrelator.
B
Learned patience the hard way
Learned patience the hard way
B
What I want to know is what are they feeding that kid? They say that sample is from a 19 week old baby. Our daughter is 17 weeks right now and has yet to EVER create anything resembling a solid chunk of waste.

WTF,
Rick

Owner of 00 #1611 Silver (Totalled) 98.5 T-Red SVT #6180 Buckshot77@msn.com Misc 3L parts for sale
J
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
J
Originally posted by IRingTwyce:
Originally posted by Tisby:
My money is on suicide before 20...

I think I'll put my money down on raging drug addict by 17.

Did the couple actually sign off on this, or is this something the "sculptor" did on his own?

I read about this yesterday, and this sculptor is the same one who did the life-sized sculpture of a naked Britney Spears on her hands and knees giving birth...in detail. I kinda don't think he bothered to get approval for a poop sculpture.

"Think of it, if you like, as a librarian with a G-string under the tweed." Clarkson on the Mondeo.
F
Smurfette
Smurfette
F
I'm sorry, but after seeing the word poop so many times, when I read this part of the article, I had to go back a second time and realize it said POP start, not poop star.

Quote:

The artist behind the work, Daniel Edwards, previously courted controversy with a life-size nude sculpture of pop star Britney Spears giving birth on a bearskin rug. That work was shown at the same gallery in April

bronzing a sculpture representing a first poop to remember forever is just a little too far fetched for me, and I'm the friggin queen of poop.

Kim 1995 Contour GL Needs less "needs more"
T
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
T
Originally posted by frenchblueC2:
I'm sorry, but after seeing the word poop so many times, when I read this part of the article, I had to go back a second time and realize it said POP start, not poop star.

Quote:

The artist behind the work, Daniel Edwards, previously courted controversy with a life-size nude sculpture of pop star Britney Spears giving birth on a bearskin rug. That work was shown at the same gallery in April

bronzing a sculpture representing a first poop to remember forever is just a little too far fetched for me, and I'm the friggin queen of poop.

radioactive poop.

99 TRed Contour SVT # 1853 out of 2760 230.2 WHP @ 6500 237.0 WTR @ 2250
Originally posted by MxRacer:
Originally posted by RawBurt:
I'll be keeping it to myself, until the time comes. It'll be hard to find.

much like your weiner.

D
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
D
I have half a mind to bid on the sculpture and send a check that says, "F**k you for thinking your kid's s**t is important."

Stupid people + breeding = America wants to buy their poop.

Derek Scion xB 5-spd Previous: 2000 Silver Frost SVT Please share the road with cyclists.
T
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
T
Originally posted by Derk-xB:
I have half a mind to bid on the sculpture and send a check that says, "F**k you for thinking your kid's s**t is important."

Stupid people + breeding = America wants to buy their poop.

Lmao

99 TRed Contour SVT # 1853 out of 2760 230.2 WHP @ 6500 237.0 WTR @ 2250
Originally posted by MxRacer:
Originally posted by RawBurt:
I'll be keeping it to myself, until the time comes. It'll be hard to find.

much like your weiner.

J
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
J
If this is what is selling as art at $5K a pop now, I am taking sculpting class post haste and getting into celeb feces reproductions...

JaTo e-Tough Guy Missouri City, TX 99 Contour SVT #143/2760 00 Corvette Coupe
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard