Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
K
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
K
Originally posted by skrilla187:
I've driven friends bikes for a few years so I would maybe call myself a novice on a bike.

Yep, you're a novice.

On another note, that's one powerful EDD you got there. Not too much on the road that will be able to take you.

2006 Mazdaspeed6 1997 Yamaha YZF1000R Thunderace 1996 Volvo 850-R
J
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
J
Nice ride. Be careful and wear your gear. You have gear right?

Jim T

"Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats".--H.L. Mencken Bumper sticker, OXYMORON #65 - Liberal Thinker
S
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
Originally posted by jthursby:
Nice ride. Be careful and wear your gear. You have gear right?

Jim T

Yeah I got my jacket and gloves and of course a helmet!

98 Lime Green SE w/SVT Kit, Projectors, CF Hood, 18" Rims, GC's, Shaved, System 98.5 Silver SVT #5737 Black FSVT Rims, MSDS, BAT Drop 85 Toyota PU Lifted 06 GSX R 600 Black/Silver My Rides
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
Ahhh pick up decent boots! At the very least, go to your local Surplus store and get some leather boots that will provide ankle support/protection. For most people that go down without protection, their ankles/feet get SHRED up and broken in more places than you ever want to count because people just ride with tennis shoes or even sandals. Think about how many bones you have in your feet. Now think about how much work it would take to rehab those bones/skin/ligaments if/when you go down. You can find boots for ~50 bux usually, so it's really not that expenseive, at least compared to what you've invested already. Nice bike though, looks like fun. I just sold my bikes unfortunately, but should be picking it back up in a year or two when finances are better than they are now.

* Marine Officer Candidate * My Cardomain Page 1998 EO Black SVTC #3388
C
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
C
The smoked lights actually look pretty good on it. They fit with its style quite well. However, its definitly not something that I would consider as anything that makes me less noticable to cagers while Im the little guy is not a plus in my book.

99 csvt 68 cuda fastback 340 00 gp gtp (wife) 01 gs500
J
Flaming Biker Dude
Flaming Biker Dude
J
Originally posted by Kokopellian:
Yep, you're a novice.

On another note, that's one powerful EDD you got there. Not too much on the road that will be able to take you.

Hehe...I know of a certain candy green thing that can

nice bike...

People suck. Rev it till it MELTS.....
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  hetfield_dup1, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard