Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#1638372 08/30/06 10:10 PM
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
first, i must appologize. didnt think it was that big a deal. especially considering the many posts ive seen containing burnouts, e brakes, and other various illegal and "stupid" activities done on public roads. some of which were also by me. this is the first warning ive recieved for such action, and evidently only because it was a "street race".

to clarify this was not an event that was setup, nor did i exceed the posted speed limit for the zone. it was simply an impromptu meeting that my brother had time to pull out the digi cam for.

not trying to be a jerk, but perhaps the standards of this site could be reviewed/reconsidered. however i do appreciate the warning instead of more immediate and harsh repremand. what i dont appreciate is the manner in which certain other members of the board not so maturely brought it to my attention.

thankyou for your time and understanding

tony

B
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
B
I think the main thing is that burnouts and things like that don't kill where as street racing does kill...

T
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
T
There have been more deaths of people driving the speed limit than there have been from street racing. take it how you wish Just stating a fact.

98.5 SVT FOR SALE $5000
T
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
T
Originally posted by Tourgasm:
There have been more deaths of people driving the speed limit than there have been from street racing. take it how you wish Just stating a fact.

probably cause more people drive the speed limit than people who street race. If everyone was doing 120mph everywhere im sure there would be more accidents..

99 TRed Contour SVT # 1853 out of 2760 230.2 WHP @ 6500 237.0 WTR @ 2250
Originally posted by MxRacer:
Originally posted by RawBurt:
I'll be keeping it to myself, until the time comes. It'll be hard to find.

much like your weiner.

S
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
S

I know you're not stupid enough to say that are you?

That's not a fact, it's manipulation.

There are about 10,000,000 times more people who DRIVE the speed limit vs. racing. So of course more people die. That's like saying more people in China eat noodles than in Vermont.

Sal Khan 00 SVT - Not pretty 00 Aprilia RSV Mille - Also Loved. http://www.thelunchjournals.com "I just want someone I can stand once her mouth is free of obstruction."
E
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
E
Originally posted by SalKhan:

That's like saying more people in China eat noodles than in Vermont.

Nice analogy.

More people die in their sleep than die from street racing, we should outlaw sleeping (or talking about it on the boards). (Yes I know a smoking ad, but it works nevertheless.)

MUST SELL - ECM computer new for a 98 V6 mtx + pats Now trolling in a Red Nissan 4 x 4
T
Highly Medicated Member
Highly Medicated Member
T

I know you're not stupid enough to say that are you?

That's not a fact, it's manipulation.

There are about 10,000,000 times more people who DRIVE the speed limit vs. racing. So of course more people die. That's like saying more people in China eat noodles than in Vermont.

Ok noodle meister. You've made it to the hotel in Homerville, D'oha!!! Where"s the next journal entry?

Semper Fi "They've got us surrounded. Poor bastards." -Chesty
S
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
Originally posted by Trapps:

Ok noodle meister. You've made it to the hotel in Homerville, D'oha!!! Where"s the next journal entry?

Hahah!

I'm working on more of it tonight. CHeck around 3 AM or in the morning!

Sal Khan 00 SVT - Not pretty 00 Aprilia RSV Mille - Also Loved. http://www.thelunchjournals.com "I just want someone I can stand once her mouth is free of obstruction."
S
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
S

Hahah!

I'm working on more of it tonight. CHeck around 3 AM or in the morning!

Ok I lied. Later today.

R
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
R

That's like saying more people in China eat RICE than in Vermont.

Corrected... although those Chinese do eat alot of their "lo mein noodles."

Reebs

For Sale - 96 Tour Sport 2.5L MTX with SVT Exhaust, pre 98 trunklid with newer Contour Sport spoiler instead of lip spoiler, newer Contour sport rims. Newer paint job. Brand new floor mats. Rust Free! PM me for details and pics.
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  hetfield_dup1, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard