Print Thread
K
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
K
Man, this story crushes my heart.

2 year old loses leg in lawnmower accident

Tragedy aside though. WTF was the father thinking? Seriously, talking about negligence! Where in the WORLD do you get the great idea that it's okay to mow the lawn with with children playing in the yard and running behind the mower? Sheesh. Accident or not, I KNOW he's going to feel like shhhh... for the rest of his days for doing that to her.

On the good note though the girl has been fitted with a prosthetic limb.

2006 Mazdaspeed6 1997 Yamaha YZF1000R Thunderace 1996 Volvo 850-R
P
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
P
I guess the upside is that since she is so young she will basically grow up with it, and should adjust easily.

"Bros before Hoes" <-- More men need this mentality.
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
Originally posted by Kokopellian:
Accident or not, I KNOW he's going to feel like shhhh... for the rest of his days for doing that to her.

That's very true...

I was run over by a large tractor when I was 5. If brought up, my dad can still cry about it...doesn't really affect me mentally. There are grab handles on the fenders & my brother was on one step & I the other holding the handles. My dad was driving up the driveway when I let go...I fell in front of the large rear tire & luckily the tractor crossed my hips (I was flat on my back in a winter coat), there was a blade on the back of the tractor (raised up, thank God) I lifted my head & then ducked. It scared me thinking I had to go to the hospital more than anything. I had badly bruised hips...yay! No kindergarten for a week!

At least the girl is young enough to adjust...I couldn't live w/ myself if I did that to my kids (if I had any).

1999 Sportage 4x4...don't go there, it was free ....______o_o .../_l l__\____\ ..|--l l__----[]\|/[] .....................oo =( )_)----( )_)--)_)
H
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
H
I heard she got her name changed to Eileen.

HondaKL -- Driving in Spandex! ::2000 Honda Civic EX:: Here for the conversation, not the car.
M
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
M
Originally posted by HondaKL:
I heard she got her name changed to Eileen.

i heard you are getting yours changed to asshat.

02 Mustang GT... Tuned by Nelsons. Low 12's, anyone? .....______ ___|______\_____ |/-\_________/-\_| .\_/...............\_/

Link Copied to Clipboard