Print Thread
Page 3 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
L
CEG road warrior
CEG road warrior
L
Originally posted by Tourige:
Originally posted by 5speed3.0SE�®:
car was suneil's... it now sits in our driveway next to the 3L under the ownership of my father.

Is that the True Blue one with the Front mount?

Black.

Hector 2003 Rally Red Mitsubishi Evolution VIII 257HP/259TQ 2005 Lapis Blue Mazda 6s RET: 00 Cabernet Red Ford Contour Zetec ATX SUPERCHARGED 160HP/141TQ
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
Originally posted by Loco4G63:
car was suneil's... it now sits in our driveway next to the 3L under the ownership of my father.

Black.

lol, exactly. get with the program ...

the 3.0L oval port 3.0L '98 midnight blue se
T
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
T
Originally posted by Loco4G63:

Black.

Oi!

99 TRed Contour SVT # 1853 out of 2760 230.2 WHP @ 6500 237.0 WTR @ 2250
Originally posted by MxRacer:
Originally posted by RawBurt:
I'll be keeping it to myself, until the time comes. It'll be hard to find.

much like your weiner.

T
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
T
i looked it up and down many times on his site. it is a nice car, for sure. i was gonna duplicate his build but i decided that i am going to stay with nitrous. turbos are sweet but not on my 100 mile round trip to work and back....

1998 CSVT NX stage 1 ford EFI kit MSD dis-4 B&M short throw K&N short ram intake Fsvt Euro 17's Trubendz 2.5" exhaust Spec stage 3 249.9 HP 258.2 TRQ clutch slipping the whole time
S
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
I kind of just wanted to keep quiet until the big day... oh well we'll see what happens.

98 E0 SVT with some stuff
S
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
oval 3.0 balanced, stock bore 9:1 Diamond pistons...3L upper (alum) and lower keeping 2ndaries 3L cams as well(custom modded LIM) Minor port/polish heads, GT TB ported, custom built turbo kit w/ MSDS headers, 750 cfm Intercooler, custom exchanger, 42# injectors, 80mm Lightning MAF, 3in exhaust no cats.

Just some specs for your.

Another thing I thought of is this will be a custom kit v. a production kit.

I am not tooting my horn by the way...that's why I have kept to myself b/c I didn't want to come back and say I only did xxx hp. Please keep that in mind.

R
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
R
Originally posted by TRicker:
turbos are sweet but not on my 100 mile round trip to work and back....

Whats wrong with a turbo in that case? If you're out of boost you generally pick up a mile or two more per gallon of gas and if you aren't on it nothing is going to pop because of the turbo.

'03 SRT-4 50 trim turbo + support
B
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
B
I am sure your setup is very nice too. Anybody who goes through the entire setup like we did should easily see 400whp in my opinion is to much for out car. I beleive you will run in to a road block like me with the MAF I most probably will outflow the lightning one since i was using 75% off the MAF with just 12 psi. Fuel for me seems to be not an issue like others faced with the 42lbs.

Warmonger has got this thing uncontrollable at this point I will be so curious to what I am putting down right now with just 14 psi.

I think the major differences between our setup is fuel supply, CR, cylinder volume and the trims are slightly higher for you.

I also have 3lb spring in my tial wastegate that doesn't allow my boost to come in so quick. It is a smooth pull since more than likly my wastegate is opening prematurly on low rpms. But it is advantage to have the power more up top due to the traction issues. BUt at 4K I am at 14psi and the pull never stops to redline. Which I am sure we will see different dyno graphs since i am using the SVT cams too.

But unless somthing bizarre happens like a hurricane comes or meteor Hits Earth. I will have a dyno for Sept 5 ( 7 days ) and a video to go along with it. Thanks for the support and info guys there is no way in hell I could have built a car without the forum and foremost Warmonger for his great tuning and advice.

Let me know when there is a meet coming up I will make it there so some CEG die hards can get a ride in the car and see up close what makes us unique from most FWD cars.

99 SVT #198 blk/blue Spec 3/quaife/stage 2 shafts T3/T4 fully built 3.0 ported heads water injec./intercooled 13.2 @ 107 mph clifford alarm and turbo timer koni struts H&R springs intercooler for sale
S
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
Hopefully my dyno won't be too far behind...although the advantage that I have is the altitude...hp is corrected here and I won't be pushing the stress or fuel to extremes as I would at sea level...I live near Denver...the "mile high" city. So I am crossing my fingers that it will work out that way. Good luck to you on the dyno!!!!

K
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
K
Forgive me for this, but WHATS THE POINT IMO this is a very expensive braggin' right title, but if thats your thing, more power to you and good luck I've driven JD's Dad's ride and it pulled 401 hp w/ 17 psi and its now turned down to about 12.5lbs (about 350 hp to the wheels) and its basically undriveable in 1st and most of 2nd gear. Don't get me wrong, its great what some of you guys have been able to do in the past 3 years, but theres just NO way to harness all that power unless your in 3rd gear and your rollin' along

"THEE" Roger R USMondeo@aol.com 2005 Crossfire Limited coupe' -FOR SALE @buyout price & I'll... -throw in my 93' Regal as winter car *Dragon Run 06'...Oct 12-15th* Puur-fection Auto Detailing Complete packages from $140.00
Page 3 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  mbb41_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard