Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
G
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
G
Originally posted by loggerbomb:
Originally posted by GapBoyPCS:
You can always do the self-scans at some spots to double-check the price of the product.

It could also be that specific store. I've seen various CT stores with different pricing, especially my buffer I bought (it was somehow cheaper in the GTA than in the Waterloo region).

hey gapboy, since when did waterloo become part of the GTA? lol. I just noticed your locale. I'll be moving to north waterloo in november, and have been picking up on things like that as of late...

Only after I noticed a lot more people out this way commuting like I do

Richard | Focused 24-7 2002 Focus ZTS...+275,000km and beyond! Ontario Focus Owners Club | SVTOA-Toronto | SVTOA Redline Rendezvous
L
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
L
how do you like the drive? Right now I drive 45 minutes to work (arthur) when i move itll be cut down to 40 (woo-hoo) I couldnt stand driving more than 45 mins or so, especially up where i am and on highway 6 and im talkin about when winter hits.

95 Merc Stique Zetec 2.0 Auto
M
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
M
HERE's MY RECEIPT, pLEASE USE IT WISELY!!

1998 Mercury Mystique LS - Looking for SVT EXHAUST, SVT Rear bumper (silver frost) and ANY rocker mouldings (side skirts)
M
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
M
please BUY one and use it, it's a decent too for all round too.

1998 Mercury Mystique LS - Looking for SVT EXHAUST, SVT Rear bumper (silver frost) and ANY rocker mouldings (side skirts)
M
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
M
ANYONE try using it? Please my receipt and everything is there?

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Gerald_dup1, mbb41_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard