Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
R
"Absolut Rara."
"Absolut Rara."
R
Am I the only that finds it interesting that they decided to mount the engine east-west? and that the intercoolers are so small and in a less than ideal location?

Oh do I wish I had the $$ to design and build my own supercar . . .

Balance is the Key. rarasvt@comcast.net
T
I have no life
I have no life
T
Originally posted by Rara:
Am I the only that finds it interesting that they decided to mount the engine east-west? and that the intercoolers are so small and in a less than ideal location?

Oh do I wish I had the $$ to design and build my own supercar . . .

The company started out in MI in a guys backyard. What do you expect?

-'96 SE MTX 3L -'98 SVT 1,173 of 6,535 -'05 Mazda 6s, loaded, g/f's ride -Need a 96-00 manual on CD? PM or email me
R
"Absolut Rara."
"Absolut Rara."
R
I expect perfection

but seriously, its pretty funny, because if I had the right financing, I believe I could assemble a fantastic team of nothing but friends and associates to build one of the most amazing supercars ever. The only exception would be for a designer; I would want Henrik Fisker, or one of his guys to do the styling

hmm, we might have to farm out some of the composites work too, but i know a couple really good places for that stuff anyway, lol.

It's all about the money, isn't it?

S
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
S
The only exception would be for a designer; I would want Henrik Fisker, or one of his guys to do the styling

So you want a DB9 clone then? It might be difficult for him to put a DB9 skin on amid engine car...but who knows?

Very few of life's problems can not be solved with the reasonable application of more horsepower!
R
"Absolut Rara."
"Absolut Rara."
R
Originally posted by Silver Snake:
The only exception would be for a designer; I would want Henrik Fisker, or one of his guys to do the styling

So you want a DB9 clone then? It might be difficult for him to put a DB9 skin on amid engine car...but who knows?

Doesn't have to be a DB9 clone, it just has to look as good as the DB9 does

btw, you would be drafted for the brake team, just so you know

H
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
H
I expect perfection

but seriously, its pretty funny, because if I had the right financing, I believe I could assemble a fantastic team of nothing but friends and associates to build one of the most amazing supercars ever. The only exception would be for a designer; I would want Henrik Fisker, or one of his guys to do the styling

hmm, we might have to farm out some of the composites work too, but i know a couple really good places for that stuff anyway, lol.

It's all about the money, isn't it?

I know someone that could design your car

2003 Ford Focus ZX3 "Tarmac" http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2352003
S
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
S

btw, you would be drafted for the brake team, just so you know

I would be offended otherwise...

Very few of life's problems can not be solved with the reasonable application of more horsepower!
R
"Absolut Rara."
"Absolut Rara."
R

Well, I thought about picking Ben instead, but I don't think we could take the PR hit from that Vanquish pic floating around . . .

R
"Absolut Rara."
"Absolut Rara."
R
Originally posted by Honkeytonk Monkey:

I know someone that could design your car

Ok, but only if you promise that it won't inexplicably explode and burn up unsuspecting gators . . .

btw, on a serious note, sorry to hear about your focus; I hope you catch the guys and shatter thier kneecaps.

B
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
B

Well, I thought about picking Ben instead, but I don't think we could take the PR hit from that Vanquish pic floating around . . .

I'd head up the brilliance team but I wouldn't want to make everyone else jealous of my vast intellect... therefore I will head up the humility team.

04 Subaru WRX "Eurosport bling bling fast and furious tokyo drift" "They have diarrhea of the mouth, and constipation of thought"
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  hetfield_dup1, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard